Take Care Health

Take Care Health Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Take Care Health President, Walgreens Health and Wellness division Hal F. Rosenbluth

Hal F. Rosenbluth

Pros
  • flexibility to work from home and good work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• Good pay, Good Benefits, initially(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of turnover due to the poor work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• upper management is clueless and non-responsive(in 4 reviews)

Working at the clinc really thought me alot.

Registar (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL

ProsGetting to meet alot of patient and having that bond, where you can address them on a first name level

ConsOur Management/ not having enough help

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management sucks, she really needs to more training in that department.

Administrative Assistant - Field

Field Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

ProsGreat company to work for; promotes a great work-life balance; excellent salary and benefits; advancement and transfer opportunities are available but very limited. Company is changing ownership in near future so growth is inevitable; Small clinic environment; They work hard to satisfy the client's needs and will try new ideas to accomplish this.

ConsLarge company so issues such as IT take a while to get resolved - sometimes it takes months at the site level; Ownership by Walgreens limits flexibility of Take Care Health; Sites are run based on client needs so the client has a large say in how clinics are run and any changes that are made - some are very restrictive.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee recognition is minimal so improving this would make employees feel more appreciated; Need to improve IT turnaround as well as AP turnaround at the site level.

Great pay, lack of management support.

ProsI love the opportunity to impact patient care at a community level

ConsManagement is numbers driven with Walgreens being the parent company with a retail culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop checking managerial boxes and really listen on a clinic level basis to ideas offered by nurse practioners to retain quality providers. Recognize that offering more and more services in a limited access venue is not in the best interest of the patient.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

be careful who you trust

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prossalary was competitive and colleagues were great

Consupper management is clueless and non-responsive

Excellent Work Place, Good Pay.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Conshohocken, PA

Prosflexibility to work from home and good work-life balance

ConsBenefits ok but could be better

Advice to Senior Managementhire more direct employees and less managers too many people wearing the hat of head honcho and way too many meetings

Holding down the clinic!

RN, Prn (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsI enjoy helping employees get back to work.

ConsNot enough hours for a prn Nurse.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize prn staff in more roles.

great company i love working here

Medical Assistant (Current Employee) Franklin, TN

Proslife balance hours and pay is good

Consthe management can be none proactive

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees suggestions

Good opportunities for clinical professionals in retail stores or occupational health

ProsJob security as US remains treatment based healthcare dependent on pharmaceuticals.

ConsLarge organization with poor communication structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication. Understand that not all job functions fall into clinical setting and opportunities and training need to be tailored to specific jobs.

Amazing organization

ProsGreat culture, creativity encouraged, opportunity for growth

ConsNo real complaints, very happy with company

Unprofessional, unethical, mafia of bad practices

Fitness Manager (Former Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

Prosgood 401K plan, good paid time off

ConsSupervisors and Human Resources are unethical, negligent, abrasive, bullying, make poor decisions, conspire amongst each other to protect themselves when the employee has a legitimate right to question something. Supervisors are either not informed or choose not to inform employees of essential things that employees found out the hard way, (related to employee rights! ) Excessive email communications from irrelevant/unrelated parts of the company and poor excuses and cover ups for not answering up to questions which affected employees contract or morale. The entire company is a cast system and HR is the company watchdog that protects higher management, even when it is evident that practices were wrong and terribly unethical. There is no justice if you are a Manager or Health Fitness Specialist. You will be used up, chewed up, and spit out. The conference calls are a nauseating display of one individual the 'Product Solution' Fitness Manager trying to justify his useless joke of a title that no one has any use for and they take attendence on the calls like employees are in grade school. I have never seen such a display of unethical practices and cover ups and unprofessional behavior of those in coveted titles until Take Care Heatlh was my employer. Would never recommend.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a psychology test for Directors and above or ensure they are taking their psych meds.
    Hire someone in HR who is fair and not a boss-licker.

Worked for Take Care Health? Contribute to the Community!