Talbots

Talbots CEO Lizanne Kindler

Lizanne Kindler

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Awesome

Co Manager (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsGreat people to work with and customers

ConsNot enough training for advancement

Exceptional work experience!

District Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsTalbots has moved forward through a tough retail environment over the last 2 years thanks to an amazing executive leadership team, a focus on the customer, delivering quality, an inspired work force and making smart decisions. I feel incredibly lucky to have been a part of the process as a District Manager and to be empowered and enabled to lead my team in a way that balances celebration and inspiration with accountability. I'm encouraged to have a work/life balance and to make decisions based on my experience and knowledge. I am trusted to do what I do best... drive results through my phenomenal team. There are paths for advancement for those who are interested and we all are challenged to always be improving... for ourselves, for the customer, for the brand.

ConsBecause Talbots is a fleet of several hundred stores and a very expansive online/direct business... decisions and changes can take what seems to be a long time. It can be positive that decisions aren't rushed or made before careful consideration but for those of us who are passionate and results driven, the process can seem slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the upper managment... continue your commitment to transparency, open communication and collaboration with the field leaders.The store teams can see a difference and it is motivating them to own their business and the customer experience. Keep listening to the customer as she is loyal and passionate but has very high expectations of us.

Doing what's right for the customers & employees

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsThe company has great leadership from the CEO down the ranks. Great values as a company that takes great care of the employee as well as the customer.

ConsGet an awesome discount...spend a great deal on clothes! I love fashion so there's really no cons!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think we're on the right track as a brand, Management is always seeking feedback from the field which will only make our brand the brand of choice!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mangers get payed too much money and are robbing Talbots Blind

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsGreat discount.. Love the customers

ConsI figured the Store Manager was basically embezzling $8,000 to $10,000 a year of hourly time, vacation time, and sick-personal time.

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO, CFO, Human Resources, Payroll you need to have Store Managers clocking in and out. They are the very ones why I no longer have a job. When people are stealing from the top. They cut the very people who are doing all the work.

Worked for Talbots? Contribute to the Community!

Talbots Videos

Talbots – Why Work for Us?

Our Company Talbots is a multi-channel retailer of women's classic apparel, shoes and accessories. We're known for providing gracious service and a quality selection of timeless wardrobe essentials designed to fit women… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Talbots reviews and ratings in Atlanta, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Talbots CEO Lizanne Kindler . All reviews posted anonymously by Talbots employees.