Talent Logic

Updated June 4, 2014

4.1

CEO

Challenging

Pros

Talent Logic provides an ever changing challenging work environment that self motivated sales people love.

Cons

I have not yet encountered any cons

Keep up the hard work

Talent Logic provides payroll services and contract managment for my work with The Coca-Cola Company.

Current Employee - Systems Support Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Systems Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Efficient, reliable service and contact to ensure work is satisfactory to contractor.

Cons

Duplicate effort required to report hours worked

Seamless and professional

Current Employee - Enterprise Search Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Search Specialist in Atlanta, GA

Pros

direct deposit, timely paycheck, parking reimbursement, online account access

Cons

no complaints so far except that this field requires five words to submit it

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Experience Oerall

Current Employee - Staffing Coordinator  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The pros is that I Can work from home and that I am able to go on site and meet new people

Cons

There are no cons...enjoy working here

N.a

My positive experience with employment through Talent Logic

Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Talent Logic secured a long employment opportunity for one year with Coca-Cola, of which I worked for 9+ months. Not only did I enjoy working for Coke, the manager gave me a recommendation, if I needed it, for my future employment opportunities. The pay was above average for the area. I had a laptop lent to me for use with the company. Training was extensive, on-the-fly, and productive. I made great associations, great acquaintances, and felt like I belonged to an Enterprise-level company.
    My manager recognized my disability and arthritis, and made allowance for telecommuting, when he normally wanted all on my team to work at the office, after a merger consolidated the I.T. department.
    He also saw how I felt unsafe on the night shift working alone, and had parking issues. My manager had me come in during the day shift for training, and made arrangements for free parking at the main company office, then take the free shuttle bus to the I.T. location downtown Atlanta at Suntrust Plaza.

Cons

With any I.T. position, there are specific applications that require more rigorous training or practice, until one gains a more natural use in that work setting. Sometimes, refresher training may be needed, when one has temporarily moved from a routine to a project, then returned back. Large companies may be so large, that you feel lost in the organization, but it can be a strength also. Also, when there are concerns that need to be addressed from an individual, or a group, it is balanced by the needs of the company, so be prepared for managers to evaluate those on a case-by-case basis. If you show how hard you can work, be consistent in that work ethic, not in spurts, so that when you are evaluated, the manager will concede that you put forth an effort, that you know that you felt committed to do.
    In contracts, if you are sick, injured, or have physical limitations, you might miss work hours, and of course, there is no "sick time" to pay for those hours. That is a fact of life, no work, no pay.
    I have arthritis, and gout flare-ups, so communicate with managers about telecommuting, as long as you can work, and keep productivity at a good or great level, to still work assigned shifts to get paid.
    A promotion for a contractor is based on performance, so conversion to permanent is great by itself.
    I would hope that Talent Logic considers temp-to-perm as an incentive in contract assignments.
    The vetting process for job applications can be very intensive, when submitting over 50 pages of paper
    for this Coke assignment, but I guess for getting into Coke, they have to have a lot of paperwork.
    I got accustomed to "one more thing", or "one more document", after filling out & faxing documents. All I wanted was to get a job, so the process of getting a job, was a job in itself. It gets more complicated.
    Otherwise, I have to say it was worth the effort overall, to get the job, and work with a great company.
    Another concern is payroll issues: when a contract company knows about online payroll issues, please let us know beforehand, not at the last minute with a warning that one will lose payroll hours. If corporate
    cultures seem to scare people, that affects one's work environment or referrals to contract companies.

Coca-Cola is a great company, with great values overall, great people, and great products. Training that I received there was top notch, and I encourage suggestions for ongoing training in all aspects of the job. Contract employees should feel an incentive that they can advance to permanent hire, or a job with Coke is just a Resume' item to brag about, with some accomplishment in itself. It was great.

Guided me the whole way

Current Employee - Senior Mechanical Engineer  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Mechanical Engineer in Houston, TX

Pros

Provided great recruitment experience in landing a job opportunity in metro Houston... The team walked me through everything and advocated to get fair compensation for my experience and the company... Thanks talent Logic!!!

Cons

No cons. My only experience with them was their assistance in matching me with my employer

Legal Data Analyst

Current Employee - Legal Data Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Legal Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The employees are very nice.

Cons

No Benefits or raises the company provides

benefits and raises

Great Place

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Oxon Hill, MD
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Oxon Hill, MD

Pros

The company provided great work advice, and stayed in contact at all times. I wish that I still worked their.

Cons

It would have been nice to meet the representatives face to face. I wished that they had more benefits.

I don't have any advice to management, except that they should updatee their blog.

Challenging and not afraid to Change!

Pros

Learning oriented, long-term growth opportunities. Survived some major economic shifts by changing business delivery model.

Cons

Have not seen anything major. Payroll department does not respond fast enough.

Expand client base in other verticals nationwide. Meet sales staff and contractors more often.

Excellent

Current Employee - Drug Safety Specialist  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Drug Safety Specialist in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Good opportunity and I like to be notified of more opportunities

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Worked for Talent Logic? Contribute to the Community!