Talent6

www.talent6.com

Talent6 Reviews

3.7

Igor Reian

Talent 6 is a place to work with room for everyone to shine!!!

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

I've been with Talent 6 for over 3 years and within that time I have grown as a person both professionally and personally. I've been privileged to have been surrounded by great leaders who have always had my best interest at heart. Being with the company for over 3 years, I started as an agent, worked my way to trainer and now I manage the entire sales floor. With that said, the opportunity for advancement within Talent6 is tremendous! I'm living proof of that. Talent6 is a work environment for the money motivated, goal oriented, hard worker, who trusts in the leadership of the company to help them achieve business and professional goals alike.

Cons

Because of the high earning potential, Talent6 does not offer a benefit package.

Lead by example.

Don't believe anything you hear from this place.

Former Employee - Telephone Sales Representative  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Telephone Sales Representative in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

The only things that are pros are the coworkers that you mean and occassionally that one or two manager that are good.

Cons

First of all, look at the dates that the 5 star reviews were given. they were all on the same day and the day after. coincidental? i dont think so. you can ask anyone who works there. its brutal. they say you make up to $60 per hour. since i have been there. only 1 person did that. and it was only for 2 hours. its a total lie. and if you read all the reviews it speaks of how the management and the work environment is so great and everything as if they are selling the company. to me it doesnt sound like a regular employee trying to gets his/her opinion out. the only way you make money is if you make sales. if you dont make sales you get minimum wage. its either or not base plus commission. If you are not making sales, you get cut for the day and you get nothing. and if you cant get cut that day, and there are not calls for you, they log you out and you dont get paid because you only get paid if you are logged into the system. inactivity loggs out the employee automatically, for the company they make it seem like you are being called into the "training room" for further training to help you be better but they dont teach you anything except the fact they tell you everything that is wrong and dont do it without telling you what the right hting to do is. for me that was the problem. i was threatened to get fired multiple times while following their exact rules, but thye wouldnt answer my questions at all. management great? ha i laugh at the fact they can be called management. all they want to do is sound superior to you and they they know best. did i mention tht this whole time, you dont get paid? each training can run up to an hour. and it can be multiple times in a day. the last day for me was the time when i was there for 9 hours, and they only paid for 27 dollars. are you kidding me? waste of my time. slave work. everything is just wrong here. and yea right, i dont know if i should be saying this but its technically not sales, you are forcing people to buy this stuff. this is what they teach you. dont let the customer second think, cut them off and manipulate them into the product. i can go on. but i think this is enough for people to stay away from this company. not even worth it for the meantime cause you cant even go to other interviews during the day.

instead of saying that you care and you listen. actually do it. dont use your authority that you can fire people as a weapon. thats why i say you management shouldn't be called management at all. management is suppose to teach and help the employees. not threaten them with your authority. embarassment to managers everywhere.

Talent6 will be a force to be reckoned with = )

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

The culture of Talent 6 is well on its way to becoming one of the best companies to work for. The Senior Management Team have a vision that will enable the entire company move forward into a great future. The chemistry amongst all employees of Talent6 is wonderful. Walking through the call center, you can hear words of encouragement to each other. Even with the dismal economy that faces society, Talent6 has experienced the largest profit margin in the past few months! What does that say about Talent6 as a company?

Cons

This company has been through some rough times (as veteran employees will vouch for), and improvements are being made. However, all is aware that this is a work in progress and all those that stick with it will reap the rewards in the end. Key players are now put into positions where the most progress can be made.

Continue to listen to your employees as you have been doing, and understand that if you continue to do so, the company can go very far.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Does money motivate you? Then Talent6 is the place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Director  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

Talent6 gives me the opportunity to earn an unlimited amount of money. My paycheck is directly dependent upon my performance. There are some days where I will make minimum wage, because I did not get enough sales, and there are other days where I will make $40, $50, $60 per hour! Talent6 has plasma TV's displayed throughout the office to show the status of top producers and how much they are earning. A little competition amongst colleagues does not hurt, it just motivates! Talent6 is all about motivation and making money!
    There is plenty of opportunity to do well at Talent6. Yes the training might be a bit "in your face" and "aggressive", but as long as you don't take it personally and listen during training, you will succeed! At Talent6 you have to play the numbers game. If you take 100 calls you will get at least 10 sales! You might take 90 with no sales, then your next 10 calls will be sales. Patience is key!

Cons

Talent6 can be frustrating at times when you are not making sales, but that's on you. You are given all the tools to succeed, but some days are better than others. At Talent6 there is no benefit package, but that's understandable because of the high turn-over rate. Talent6 tells every new hire that the job is not right for everyone, and you will realize that within the first week.

Management at Talent6 does a great job! It's not easy to manage 50 agents with half of them being new hires, asking questions and making mistakes.

Love it.

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

I love my job!

I have been with the company for almost 2 years now and its the best job I have ever had. I work in Customer Service, I also do Sales sometimes for extra money.

Working for a company that cares about their clients makes my job easy and rewarding !

I love doing sales as well its so much fun and the energy is awesome, doesn't feel like I am working, and I think to myself, wow.. I cant believe im making hundreds a day to sit here and answer these calls in such a fun atmosphere ! The amount of money you can make in sales is ridiculous; easy money. Really, even if you are not a top converter its not hard to make a good thousand dollars a week; and last time I checked.. $1,000 a week exceeds minimum wage by far.

So as you can tell I love Talent6 !!!

Cons

Talent6 is the best !!

Keep up the good work!!

Get ready for the boiler room.

Former Employee - Phone Representative  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Phone Representative in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

The only good reason to work here is to get a quick job if you are unemployed. Great job to have while looking for a higher paid and respectable job in the mean time.

Cons

Minimum wage in The Bay area is an insult. Talent6 has a bonus structure that if calls (yes it is a call center) are converted into sales then you can achieve an above minimum wage though hardly acceptable pay rate. This job will morally destroy you by the end of the day, that is if you are not cut and sent home for not making enough sales by the first hour or two (and everyone gets cut at least once a week). They make the new hires wear ties and business attire, but it is a facade to keep them energized and turn over from getting crazier than it already is. I could go on, but this is the type of job you take when you need any money you can get.

You treat the employees like slaves, and get away with it as they are mostly under educated and lower class. Show them some respect and pay them more...maybe then you could keep an actual permanent staff.

Worked for Talent6? Contribute to the Community!