TalentBurst

TalentBurst Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

TalentBurst Founder and CEO Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar

Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar

Gr8 employer to work for. There is not catch, they are for real.

Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsVery Professional. Paid on time..

ConsNone. Everything is as promised.

Best contract staffing company I have worked with

Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

ProsTop contract rate - definitely when compared to my colleague's firms
    Good medical while working as W2
    Gave me the option to work corp to corp or 1099

ConsThe only problem is they pay too well

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Jun 26, 2014CEO

Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We sincerely appreciate it. Our recruiters always try to pay fair market value. Good luck with your assignment, you are at a great client and will enjoy it ... More

Great Agency

Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI have been honored to have the opportunity to work with Dave to obtain a dream role. Upon speaking with him, I sensed he was not like other recruiters and would be a pleasure and ethical individual to work with on my career journey. He helped me land my dream job staying in touch the during the entire process and helping to field any questions/concerns I had with the company. The job required travel and Dave made sure I knew I would taken care of during my trip. Without his support, I do not think this would have been a seamless process and may have not had the chance at this awesome opportunity.

ConsDifferent time zone. but that is not their fault :)

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to communicate and assist individuals.

Apr 28, 2014CEO

Thank you very much for your kind words about Dave and TalentBurst. It is much appreciated. Good luck with everything!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best experience thus far!

Project Manager (Former Employee) Cranston, RI

ProsMy recruiter based in their Framingham office is amazing. He kept submitting my resume knowing that there would be a bite eventually because he saw many pros in my banking background. He also came from a finance background so that helped a lot.... He was right and on the 4th try I was interviewed, hired on contract, and now I am a perm employee. My recruiter was at a Celtics game when he found out about my offer. He left the Garden to call me because he knew how happy I'd be. Clearly, he is exceptional and kudos to Talentburst for hiring him!

ConsNone that I experienced while with the company....although their customer where I consulted could do a better job....but that isnt Talentburst's fault!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Apr 28, 2014CEO

Thank you for your positive review about TalentBurst, we wish you the very best with your career and are glad we could contribute to a small portion of it.

Very happy with my placement

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsStrong recruiting and sales team helped me get placed at a great client with good pay.

ConsNothing that I can think of

Mar 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for your review.

Thoroughly Professional and Efficient

Data Analyst (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsHighly trained staff with superior communication skills; large roster of potential clients; good follow up and thru on necessary task work connected to the start-to-finish hiring process (paperwork, email, phone calls and other communication-related responses, etc.); Great technical infrastructure (online timesheet, website, etc.).

ConsPaychecks are every two weeks; the background check forms aren't online and must be filled out manually and faxed, scanned or emailed.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee cons, above.

Mar 4, 2014CEO

Thank you very much for your review. The background check forms are from the agencies running the checks and are not TalentBurst forms.

We appreciate the great stuff you have said about
    ... More

TalentBurst intake process is very smooth

Programmer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI was recently hired at TalentBurst and found the intake process to be quite painless. The HR Dept at TalentBurst was very responsive with the intake paperwork and I was surprised at how quickly things got done. When I had a question, I called the number provided and it was answered by a real person who answered my question directly. So that enabled me to complete my paperwork very quickly. Also all my email questions got answered nearly immediately which prevented any delays in my getting them back the signed forms they needed. All in all, this was a good experience and I have nothing but praise for the HR Dept.

ConsNone. I have no complaints here.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince this company hires remotely, as good as their process currently is, it would be even better if the paperwork could be reviewed and signed all online.

Mar 4, 2014CEO

Thank you, our HR department is very detail oriented and super organized. Thanks again!

Smooth Hiring Process

IT Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsAlthough TalentBurst is based in MA and I am based in CA, the new hire process was smooth. The HR department was responsive and my point of contact was easy to reach when I had questions regarding the job.

ConsI would have preferred filling out all my paperwork in person at a physical location, but they made the process as convenient as it could be without meeting in perosn.

Mar 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for your review.

Much Much better than most staffing and consulting companies!!

Senior Applications Packager (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

ProsGood company to work for. I've directly spoken to the CEO and executive management and they were very helpful. Their administrative staff is very helpful especially Deepak Uppal who is the director of HR and was very forthcoming and respectful whenever I had any issues. I found their health insurance premiums and benefits to be very competitive and superior compared to the other companies I've worked for. Overall this company is much better than most IT consulting companies that i've worked for.

ConsI did not find anything adverse about this company. My experience so far has been positive.

Best of the contract agencies

Project Manager (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsTalentBurst is the best contract agency to work for and I've worked for several. I've worked for TalentBurst on several different assignments. TalentBurst is professional from the beginning recruiting opportunities, providing company interview opportunities, onboarding process when you get the job, support while you're on the job, and assistance after the job assignment ends.

ConsWhen the assignment ends and you are no longer an employee of TalentBurst. You'll find you very much miss the professionalism and work quality of their staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing in leading and managing TalentBurst.

Worked for TalentBurst? Contribute to the Community!