TalentWise Reviews

TalentWise: Growing and Going Strong

Current Employee - Software Engineering
    Current Employee - Software Engineering

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

From a software development standpoint, the work environment is very laid back. My fellow developers are passionate about coding and doing the job right. The company as a whole seems to treat their employees very well. The software management seems to be doing better today than it was described in the past. They are involved with your work when they need to be and trust you to get the job done right. There are year end bonuses depending upon job performance.

Cons

It's currently a growing company and with that comes some growing pains. But they are doing a good job overall and giving employees a chance to voice their opinions on how to handle changes in the process.

TalentWise is a fair, competitive workplace with a culture that breeds teamwork.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

TalentWise focuses on people and technology to produce a world-class business solution to meet the demanding needs of business professionals in all industries. It's ability to create and manage specialized solutions for all businesses, small and large, makes TalentWise unique within it's industry and it's competitive advantage tremendous. The proof is in the pudding...with a recent NPS score of 54, retention of 97% of revenue and repeated accolades from highly-respected publications like HRO Today and Workforce Management, TalentWise delivers on it's unparalleled expectations, every time.

Cons

Rural location with few retail businesses within walking distance

Advice to Management

Encourage fair compensation for same roles inside and outside of the company and continue to invest in the support of the client base as we scale tremendously fast.

TalentWise is a great, fun place to work in a company making a real difference

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

TalentWise provides background screenings, and my work here makes me feel like I'm really making a difference in the workplace for other companies. I've worn a number of hats here and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally is VERY apparent. Everyone here is very supportive and friendly. I have held jobs before that make me dread waking up in the morning to go to work, and TalentWise is the complete opposite. I know that what we're doing here is actually helping other organizations be safe in their hiring practices and it makes something I can get behind. I have enabled my friends and colleagues to interview and join our team and I would recommend the atmosphere and work environment to ANYONE I wanted to work with. All parts of management are extremely involved with all parts of the company. All of the C-Level executives are on the floor every day making sure all employees are happy and are engaged with day-to-day processes, even helping much lower-level employees where needed.

Cons

The work can occasionally be overwhelming. Like any smaller company, often times there is more work to be done than just your job, but it all pushes the organization forward.

Advice to Management

Personally, I think the management is doing an excellent job at creating a friendly work environment that makes everyone want to come to work every day.

Simply the best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Sales in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for TalentWise since the beginning of the year and have been continually challenged to grow as a professional and develop my skill as a sales person. Something hard to come by is a team that actually cares about each others success and does all it can to make sure you can become your best. I have learned more and grown more here than at any other organization. Plus, they are growing super fast and creating new jobs out of thin air! So, if you work hard this is a great place to move up quick!

Cons

The company seems to get together for fun events to much :(

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

TalentWise receives my all-time best place to work out of 5 other companies in high tech, consumer goods, and agencies.

Current Employee - Director in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Director in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The intrinsic values of the leadership team are that they are not only passionate about the product but care about the people. Supportive, highly capable and intelligent leadership team. - Encouraged and expected to take risks, make decisions; build and own your resources, your team, your plan, your budget, and run your department. - Having the ability to sit at the table with the leadership team, be heard and receive their valuable insights. - Employees at TalentWise are some of the most capable, hard-working, fun, open and honest I have ever worked with. - Working on a product I am passionate about – one that is unique to the industry and a process-driven cloud solution. With TalentWise Hire I take great pride in knowing I’m helping to create a positive impact to HR professionals, hiring managers, job candidates & new hires. - Organization engages in and encourages open and honest dialog. An environment of collaboration yet achieves speedy and timely decision-making. Fresh ideas are encouraged, freely spoken and seriously considered. - Benefits and salary are right in line with other software companies in the Seattle area, and management & HR do a very good job of ensuring that.

Cons

There is so much one can do - it's up to each of us to identify what moves the needle most - to prioritize, to stay focused, to not take on more than you can chew to avoid not being able to make impact. If you need help, you craft a plan & go after the support you need.

Best technology company I've worked for in my career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Passionate and well rounded executive team and leadership team. Deep industry experience combined with strong technology and SaaS expertise makes for a leading company. Everyone in the company owns a piece of the pie, which shows the importance TalentWise places on their employees. Everyone is empowered to make great decisions and incented to continue to grow and evolve with the company. Clients are the number one priority and investment continues to be made as the company enhances the product and the customer experience.

Cons

It's a quickly growing company so you've got to be agile and willing to think on your feet.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Stay focused on our expertise and continue to push us all to deliver an even better customer experience.

A great workplace where I have had a lot of personal and professional growth

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

TalentWise has a lot of great people who are fun to work with. Everyone has always been nothing but helpful to me during my time at TalentWise. I have a great work-life balance and a great boss. I am satisfied with my compensation and benefits. TalentWise is like anything else in this world, people who set goals and work hard are rewarded. People who come into work with a negative attitude and feel entitled come onto glassdoor to write an anonymous review when they are let go.

Cons

Like a lot of organization we sometimes lack communication between departments.

Advice to Management

Communication and maybe you guys should spend a little time looking at how people are interviewing candidates.

Fantastic company growth equals huge personal growth opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time

Pros

As always, if you start with great people and add opportunity and a strong corporate focus, you can't help but accomplish great things. The people here seem totally bought in focused in rowing in the same direction.

Cons

There's a lot to do, as is always true when the business is doing well. But that just lends itself to being able to solve problems and shine!

Great company, lots of people who listen

Current Employee - Software Engineering in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineering in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people who work on the Engineering team are friendly and helpful; and willing to help people in trouble. Senior management knows how hard the Engineers are working, and how important they are to the companies future. The location in Bellevue is close to many restaurants for going out to lunch, and public transportation options.

Cons

Corporate headquarters is currently in Bothell; so it's occasionally hard to talk to some of the other parts of the company due to the commute.

TalentWise is a fast growth company but has same challenges growth companies have

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Leadership is very engaged and there is truly an open door policy. TalentWise embraces and entrepreneurial spirit and you have the ability to influence change. We are at a very exciting time in our growth and there is a reason I've been here nearly 7 years.

Cons

Like any company that's in high growth, access to resources and fixing core functionally and responsiveness can sometimes suffer. This comes with the territory and there are pieces being put in place to fix them.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on areas of support and ability to be more nimble in fixing core functionality

RSS Feed </> Embed