Talk2Rep Reviews

1. Customer Service

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Talk2Rep

Pros

work from home was an advantage

Cons

none that really stand out with the exception of being told there was a cap on pay increases.

Advice to Management

tenure and dedication was not recognized as it should have been. contract was terminated.

Was great and then....

I worked at Talk2Rep

Pros

Chat environment, work at home , flexible schedule

Cons

Pay rate decreases without notice. Contract ending without notice.

Advice to Management

Care about employees

Good place

I worked at Talk2Rep

Pros

Got to work from home.

Cons

Contract work, ended unexpectedly. Very disappointed.

Live chat sales agent

Former Employee - Live Chat Sales Agent in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Talk2Rep (Less than a year)

Pros

Good hours/schedule, not stressful, bonus available, fairly easy job, paid training

Cons

Lay off without notice, no benefits, supervisors unreliable, training too short, company culture needs to be changed

Advice to Management

Give notice to your employees at least 2 weeks before you lay them off.

I worked with Talk2Rep for almost a year.

Current Employee - Sales Chat Agent
    Current Employee - Sales Chat Agent

I have been working at Talk2Rep

Pros

Working from home, the schedules were flexible, it was a chat position (no phones)

Cons

They ended the contract with over 200 some odd reps due to an issue with one of their clients. The contracts were ended abruptly no warning not two weeks notice. We were notified the day they ended the contract.

Advice to Management

Communication is KEY!

Customer Service Rep

Former Employee - Customer Representative in Tamarac, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Representative in Tamarac, FL

I worked at Talk2Rep

Pros

Work at home setting is always a pro

Cons

Contract work - Had to calculate and pay my own taxes - No benefits - Not Paid for hours of Training, even though they should - Talk2Rep makes sure you cannot hold them responsible for your legal expenses should a caller decide to sue the company, I was not comfortable with that - Certain managers were not helpful and downright rude - handling incoming calls from several different companies was challenging

8. My experience with the company has been truly inspiring.

I have been working at Talk2Rep

Pros

Work at home positions to accommodate everyone's needs, very loyal company to its employees, company likes to hire from within, so it gives workers opportunities to use their skills with other positions, the location is very convenient, the company is very flexible with hours and availability, and very friendly staff.

Cons

There are no major cons to report.

Advice to Management

Continue to expand the company and branch out to make more employment opportunities and to grow more as a whole. Also, recognition and more acknowledgement should be made for each year anniversary from the date of hire for the employees that continue to work for the company to show appreciation and worth.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Talk2Rep full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's hard to find a company that shows that they value you or that will give you the opportunity to grow in your career. That's what I found here! Up to this day, management encourages growth and development. Great work environment! You find amazing co-workers that are passionate about their job. Just a bit of what makes coming to work so enjoyable each and every day!

Cons

In my years working here, I've seen improvement after improvement in every department from reception to recruiting to human resources to operations. That is not necessarily a con, but knowing that you work for a company that is always looking to improve in some way is just one more reason to want to be a part of that development.

Advice to Management

There is always room for improvement but looking back Talk2Rep has definitely come a long way. Keeping the same positive mindset will make this company go even further.

10. Not worth it

Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales in New York, NY

I worked at Talk2Rep part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home position that has it's flexibility. That's about it.

Cons

The first and foremost thing that's essentially to note is the supervisory and training staff. For lack of a better word, they suck. They have supervisors which are supposed to be point's of contacts for questions, inquiries or transfers which they're mostly competent with. They need massive resurfacing as I received very one response answers from most of them and what can be noted as discontentment for you as an agent, for reasons that are unknown. For those who do this you know exactly who you are and should be disciplined on the spot if there were competent managers. For the very few (2 that I can note) your too good to be on a contracted business team that doesn't even care to add new responses or other information to the pre-selected section of the messages. This company implemented very recently changes into the work experience and essentially "We have some great new implementations for you all to use. They are not loaded into this system, however they are easy enough to copy and paste.". Now, at low concurrency's. This is viable, however on day's in which chats fly in every half a second with a response time that is supposed to be a set time for introductions. This is simply not doable and is a lackadaisical implementation that would have other business employee's on a strike if they weren't under such deplorable employed conditions. Let alone the simple fact that they took the time out to add new system changes that have really nothing to do with the type of business you're doing , but not the new system changes that effect outright what you're doing. Absurdity. There's several key function's/shortcuts that could have taken them. Secondly, they dropped me with no warning. One day I try to log in and cannot sign in to either the chat based system or the Yahoo group chat-like service used to communicate. I messaged one of the supervisors via Email to see if there was anything wrong. I received no response from this person. There are other company's available that does basically the same thing, with much more competent employee's/supervisors in which you should take note on to know how and operate a business.

Advice to Management

If you are not aware of what to change your business to conduct an actual ethical practice by now then there is a grime outlook in the future of this company.

11. Grateful for this Opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Talk2Rep full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. They believe in their employees and provide the necessary tools and resources to succeed. The executive team is beyond supportive, understanding and always there to help.

Cons

I actually love coming to work everyday, so I have no cons to list.

Advice to Management

More ice cream parties!

RSS Feed </> Embed