Tanager

Tanager Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Deb Fedore

Small minded middle management, unrealistic expectations, plan on working 60 hours+

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place if you're a Developer. Looks like a lot of transition since I left.

Consno work/family balance. Check your personal life. Worst career mistake of my life! On top of all this, fellow "team mates" will stab you in the back! Nepotism is one key to maintaining employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnce you document a course of action, follow it!

Great Stepping Stone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsCompany cares about employees, Flexible, Great Location, Great Co-workers, Bonus and gift perks, Company events are great, great benefits, office lunches

ConsWork-life balance sometimes suffers, entry-level salaries can be low, management can sometimes be overburdened, Communication suffers in the mist of deadlines

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep giving chances to new graduates!

Awful experience with no growth

Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

Pros-Decent health benefits
    -Paid holidays and time off

Cons-Micro managing to levels I've never seen before
    -No room for growth or increases in pay
    -Hardly any team building or high morale
    -Paying less than competitors, at this contract other companies were paying 10-15% higher than Tanager

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees, treat them with respect, stop the micromanaging, and be reasonable. None of this occurred and I've moved on to greener pastures. Fellow employees happily quit or were happy to be laid off, that's how bad this place was.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If you're a workaholic and want no outside life, this is the company for you!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent benefts and the company contributes most of the cost..Colleagues are talented and, by-and-large easy to work with.

ConsGreat pay because you'll be doing the work of two to three people so don't be fooled! Don't expect any kudos unless you're one of the many people married to or working with another family member at the company. If you have a professional certification, make sure you're not the only one in the company that has that certification. I wasted six months of my life there.

Advice to Senior ManagementSmall people with small minds, not experienced in cutthroat corporate America or in managing and motivating employees. Perhaps if you worked elsewhere you may see that Tanager is the exception, and not in a good way.

Tanager has serious middle management problems that drag the company down.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe work environment provides a friendly atmosphere, in general.

ConsThey have terrible middle management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication. That's really all that needs to be said.

Worked for Tanager? Contribute to the Community!