Tangent

Tangent Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fran D’Ooge

My experience at Tangent has been very positive - good team, excellent management!

Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Tangent

ProsI believe you are able to achieve unlimited success in an environment that promotes professional growth, communications, relevant training, management support and cross mentoring with a talented cohesive team.

ConsThe nature of our work involes the uncertainity of human nature which can impact the day to day results occasionally.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management is supportive to an individual's professional growth and success as well as the team's success and this combination makes the experience rewarding.

Terrible place to work or contract for

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Wixom, MI

I worked at Tangent full-time for more than a year

Prosthere is nothing good to say about this company

ConsStay away from any type of employment for or thru this company

Advice to Senior Managementwhat management they are not accountable

Great organization, disappointing leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Tangent

ProsThis is a great, fast-paced, sales and production driven company. The business caters to the highest level of clients in the Washington, DC area and will go to any lengths to satisfy the customer. The staff is small and the benefits are not bad for a small-sized company.

ConsCompany owns you, no room for individualism, harsh abrasive leadership style, tends towards cliques. This company caters to top producers. Any employee who fails to stand out by making consistent and high-paying placements will soon be on the way out. Also, owner expects newcomer employees to be on board with her line of thinking, otherwise there can be no inclusion into the "family."

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no I in Team. Consider moving from the clique-approach to a more team approach. Recognize that hard-core sales approach is not always effective as a motivator.

Excellart for my international career

RF Engineer (Current Employee)
Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at Tangent as a contractor for more than a year

ProsGood mannered and qualified staff like Damian Butler
They provided me chance to start international career and a platform to excell and grow.

Consconsultants feels like having no connection to tangent other than a payroll company for clients.consultant has to take care of his extensions,etc himself.

Advice to Senior ManagementTangent should remain in contact with consultants to retain experienced resources.

Excellent company to work for and people to work with

I have been working at Tangent

Prosgreat team ,management, learning environment-The opportunity to be think creatively and solve problems .No day is the same Able to build a career with colleagues you respect and provide a valuable service

ConsNo day is the same and the work is hard requiring discipline and continuous effort It can be very frustrating tiring to accomplish something that is influenced by so many variables many of which are not in your control

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should continue to make it a priority to hire the best people and spend time training them especially the outside training and seminars- and then encourage independance

Worked for Tangent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tangent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tangent CEO Fran D’Ooge. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Tangent employees.