Target Labs

Target Labs Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Working for Target was an experience that I will always treasure because I met people who treated me like family.

Cashier (Former Employee) Cicero, IL

ProsThe experience working at target was my co-workers was very helpful with assisting me when I didn't know the answer to a guest question. We had different events such as coloring contests, name that gift, birthday shout outs, providing dinner for the entire store during Thanksgiving and Chistmas. Friendly place to work.

ConsSome of the challenges was working with the public because no matter how well I did my job or treated guest with kindness, there was always that one or two people who I could not simply satisfy; however, I had to keep a smile on my face and not to let that person have a negative impact on my day or evening.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive people a chance to grow with the company solely based on their performance not just because you like them.

awesome company

Prosthis was one of the most laid back companies i have worked for

Consthey tracked your time for breaks and when you clocked in

Worked for Target Labs? Contribute to the Community!