Target

9,698 Reviews
3.1
9,698 Reviews

Brian Cornell

Pros
  • Decent work/life balance in many areas (including work-from-home opportunities)" (in 286 reviews)

• Well Target did a lot for the team members as far as rewarding for extra work loads (in 770 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/life balance is stressed however hard to achieve with very high expectations (in 638 reviews)

• I feel the compensation for team members does not always reflect the job positions (in 753 reviews)

More Highlights

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I enjoyed it most of the time, the work is kinda of hard but I enjoy it. Pay isn't good though

Current Employee - Electronics Team Member/Salesfloor/Instocks in Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Target full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working in electronics, it's a lot more laid back and time goes by faster

Cons

Working in hardlines and or softlines

Management has always been nice to me and I've never had a problem

Let's hit the Target

Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Woodbridge, VA
    Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Target part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, lots of people to work with, nice uniforms, great products to sell.

Cons

Some people who work there can be snippy with you. Just be careful with what you say and do but you can't please everyone!

listen to your employees more. Don't take just one side of the story because there is two. Don't be buddy buddy, but don't be a dictator either.

Fast, Fun and Friendly

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Target

Pros

Target is a vibrant company to work for, I like the blend of fun and service the company adopted. Team members are great and there is never a dull moment.

Cons

If there is a downside to working at Target, it is the pressure to succeed and best the company's previous year average in sales.

At Target, the leadership needs to get to know the team members more and not just the leaders. Leaders who visit stores should visit with the team members who do not have "leader" attached to their title.