TargetCW Reviews

TargetCW President & CEO Samer Khouli
Samer Khouli

Great company culture.

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The overall culture is laid back and fun, but we get stuff done. Management are very approachable. There are lots of perks including a stocked kitchen with salad/sandwich bar, gym, weekly massages, annual company retreat, and ping pong table.

Cons

Could have better on boarding and training. My first week I had to ask a lot of questions and figure things out. I’ve had better benefits, but at much larger companies. As we grow, I hope they improve.

EXCELLENT

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The employees are wonderful, everyone works hard, and everyone is dedicated to the company. "Old Fashion Customer Service" is the true motto of this company!

Cons

So far there is nothing negative about this company. In order to get far in life you have to work hard, but Target CW recognizes the need to work hard, then play hard.

Keep up the great work!

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great room for self and professional growth. Benefits are amazing. Open door policy. Employees are cared for. There is a high level of accountability. A lot of transparency and appreciation. There is a great work/life balance. We work hard and play even harder. Get your work done and no questions asked.

Cons

It is a tough industry, but life is tough. Transitioning in the HR field was a tough change, but I was able to adjust. The harder you work, the more rewarding the opportunity.

Keep up the good work!

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The owner, Samer, is amazing and is always spoiling us. He has a fully stocked kitchen for all the employees to indulge in, massage's every Friday, annual Cabo retreat (all expenses paid), plus millions of other things that he does for us. The culture is awesome and it is always a very fun environment to be in. Plus, Charlie, our office dog, brings a smile to my face every day!

Cons

There really isn't much I can say for cons.

TargetCW is the BEST place to work!

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TargetCW offers a great working environment--- We are family-like team that holds TargetCW at an all time high! We are lucky enough to have a full gym, sauna, awesome kitchen with a fully stocked salad bar and kitchen, we get massages throughout the month, car washes... Oh and lets not forget our annual team building trip to Cabo! We have an outstanding leadership team that has everyone's growth as a top priority.

Cons

No cons for TCW

We are growing at such a fast pace that it's important for us to remember our core values and keep our family-like team a top priority!

All is good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No micro-managing, great perks, great support.

Cons

None that I know of

Amazed by TargetCW

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than an year)

Pros

TargetCW is a great place to be! Charity events, happy hours, a gym, Cabo, massages, fully stocked kitchen and more.. It is wonderful to work for a company with a viewpoint and one that truly cares for clients. We know how to have a good time and are given the freedom to take work into our own hands. I love working here and love to work with such passionate people. I have recommended several of my friends to work for this company. It is an all around great place to be.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to stay focused when you are having so much fun!

Keep it up :)

Great place to work, whether at the beginning of your career or looking for leadership opportunities.

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm still a little bit of a rookie, but I love working here. The atmosphere is like no other I have ever experienced in a professional setting. It is very laid back and open, but when serious conversations need to happen, they do. Over-the-top perks ensure that you feel like a valued member of the team. The leadership is generous and approachable. By far the top reason I am happy to be here is the caliber of people I work with. We have fun in and out of the office, while challenging one another to be our best.

Cons

CEO prefers Microsoft to Mac.

Work can be monotonous at times. You have to be self-motivated enough to push through and stay hungry without letting mediocrity take over. Not a con so much as a challenge (one that might even make this the perfect place to work for the right person!)

Invest in leadership that can be delegated to and a quality training program.

Proud to Work for TargetCW

Current Employee - Human Cloning Machine Operator in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Human Cloning Machine Operator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

We work very hard, but the work is rewarding because we care about doing our best for our clients and employees. There's something to be said about working with 50 colleagues who are super-high-achievers!! Our clients and employees tell us how satisfied they are with how we consistently go above and beyond for them. I work in the staffing department and though we can't place everyone in jobs (we wish we could) we do our very best to give candidates help in preparing for interviews, we give solid insight into the job and company and we LOVE to say, "Congratulations, you got the job!!!" And, personally, I love recruiting all over the country for amazing companies and I'm SO lucky to work with a rare team of recruiters who are both exceptionally good, CrAzY fUnNy, and highly ethical.

Cons

We're growing so fast!!! This is not necessarily a negative thing, but we are busy, busy, busy and growth takes special care to ensure that every department always maintain the same sense of urgency and "old fashioned customer service" as we did in 2010 with just a handful or people as we do now with 50+ amazing people...and growing!!

The Staffing Dept. rocks...'nuf said.

Company Culture A+

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fantastic culture and values, EXCELLENT benefits, growing company with family feel, promotes individual and group success

One can expect to feel valued, nurtured, and pushed to excel when working at TargetCW. Upper management cares about the well-being of employees, both inside and outside the office.

Cons

Compensation could be more generous

Work to maintain the tight-knit, start-up feel as the company grows and expands