TargetCW

4.7

TargetCW President & CEO Samer Khouli
Samer Khouli

Great Company & Culture!

I have been working at TargetCW full-time

Pros

The company's core values and vision is simplicity at its best - “old fashioned” customer service. Every member of the TargetCW family lives and breathes this. Culture is laid back with little or no micromanaging. However, this is solely due to each employee taking responsibility and ownership of their role within the company. We work hard and do overtime when needed to take care of all of our clients, but we also know how to relax and enjoy life. This all could not be possible if we did not have the right leader. The CEO is passionate, smart, innovative, thoughtful and one of the most caring people I have encountered. He truly cares for all of the employees and guides by example.

Cons

Would not be the best fit for people that need constant direction or prefer to have a manager that dictates their every move. With a laid back environment where there is no micromanaging, there can be times where direct management (department level) could be helpful.

Please continue to provide constructive criticism and praise when needed.

Best Company I've Ever Worked For!

I have been working at TargetCW

Pros

Wonderful environment/culture, happy employees, generous and approachable executives, great work and life balance, a lot of employee perks!

Cons

I truly don't have any cons at this point!

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for your great review!

Business Analyst

I have been working at TargetCW

Pros

Great work environment with lots of room for growth. Annual company trip to Cabo, All paid for. Sales incentives trip to London, again, all paid for. Lots of office perks ie... Stocked kitchen, Keg, ping pong table, Massages on Fridays.

Cons

Is too much fun a con? Honestly if you can't handle being on the phones all day, no need to apply.

Keep hiring like minded people

Great company culture.

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The overall culture is laid back and fun, but we get stuff done. Management are very approachable. There are lots of perks including a stocked kitchen with salad/sandwich bar, gym, weekly massages, annual company retreat, and ping pong table.

Cons

Could have better on boarding and training. My first week I had to ask a lot of questions and figure things out. I’ve had better benefits, but at much larger companies. As we grow, I hope they improve.

EXCELLENT

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The employees are wonderful, everyone works hard, and everyone is dedicated to the company. "Old Fashion Customer Service" is the true motto of this company!

Cons

So far there is nothing negative about this company. In order to get far in life you have to work hard, but Target CW recognizes the need to work hard, then play hard.

Keep up the great work!

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for recognizing our dedication to customer service! Hard work and "Old Fashioned Customer Service" is at the root of our success.

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great room for self and professional growth. Benefits are amazing. Open door policy. Employees are cared for. There is a high level of accountability. A lot of transparency and appreciation. There is a great work/life balance. We work hard and play even harder. Get your work done and no questions asked.

Cons

It is a tough industry, but life is tough. Transitioning in the HR field was a tough change, but I was able to adjust. The harder you work, the more rewarding the opportunity.

Keep up the good work!

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for your great review! As each new day poses its challenges, hard working, motivated and positive people like yourself are able to realize success. Thank you for your dedication to TargetCW!

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The owner, Samer, is amazing and is always spoiling us. He has a fully stocked kitchen for all the employees to indulge in, massage's every Friday, annual Cabo retreat (all expenses paid), plus millions of other things that he does for us. The culture is awesome and it is always a very fun environment to be in. Plus, Charlie, our office dog, brings a smile to my face every day!

Cons

There really isn't much I can say for cons.

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for your review! Giving back to our employees is our way of showing appreciation for all their hard work!

TargetCW is the BEST place to work!

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TargetCW offers a great working environment--- We are family-like team that holds TargetCW at an all time high! We are lucky enough to have a full gym, sauna, awesome kitchen with a fully stocked salad bar and kitchen, we get massages throughout the month, car washes... Oh and lets not forget our annual team building trip to Cabo! We have an outstanding leadership team that has everyone's growth as a top priority.

Cons

No cons for TCW

We are growing at such a fast pace that it's important for us to remember our core values and keep our family-like team a top priority!

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you so much for your review! Growth is inevitable with our team of strong and motivated team of employees. As we continue to grow, "family" will always be at the core of our values. Thanks ... More

All is good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than a year)

Pros

No micro-managing, great perks, great support.

Cons

None that I know of

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thanks for your positive feedback!

Amazed by TargetCW

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than a year)

Pros

TargetCW is a great place to be! Charity events, happy hours, a gym, Cabo, massages, fully stocked kitchen and more.. It is wonderful to work for a company with a viewpoint and one that truly cares for clients. We know how to have a good time and are given the freedom to take work into our own hands. I love working here and love to work with such passionate people. I have recommended several of my friends to work for this company. It is an all around great place to be.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to stay focused when you are having so much fun!

Keep it up :)

Jan 16, 2015CEO

Thank you for your amazing review! We always strive to pay it forward - to reward those who work so hard making TargetCW successful. Participating in charity events helps us stay connected to the ... More