TargetCW Reviews

Reset
4.7
TargetCW President & CEO Samer Khouli
Samer Khouli

1. I love working at TargetCW!

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The camaraderie here is first-class. You really feel like part of the family. I have never worked anywhere where I felt like my coworkers were also my good friends. Upper management is amazing as well. Very personable and great decisions. Samer is the best CEO EVER (and I mean it!). Benefits are great. Quarterly reviews are given. Good work is recognized and rewarded. There are many team events that help to pull us together even more. Work-life balance is perfect. I have NEVER had a day where I did not feel like coming into work since I have been working at TargetCW. I hope to stay at TargetCW forever and ever!

Cons

The medical and dental benefits could be better, but they have improved since I have been here. We are a smaller company (under 35 employees) so I imagine that as we grow, we will have access to even better medical and dental benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. You make us feel appreciated, welcomed, and you inspire us to work our very hardest!

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your awesome review! It's great to see that our "family" is growing! As we continue to grow, there inevitably will be change! We welcome opportunities for improvement and will continue ... More

A little biased

Current Employee - Executive in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Executive in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

TargetCW is an awesome place to work and live. The people are awesome, the environment is great and everything clicks. Its a very ethical, consistent company that cares about what we do the people that do it.

Cons

Its not good if you work best in a box and like to be "micro managed". Its also not good if you prefer a simple 8 to 5 and are NOT a passionate person. You'll get lost in the shuffle and eventually won't enjoy your job.

Aug 28, 2014 – CEO

You are absolutely correct. We aren't a micro managing company at all. Thanks for taking the time to write.

3. Great Experience Overall!

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenging, rewarding, and fulfilling are key attributes that have made my experience at TargetCW second to none. I'm given the opportunity everyday to take ownership and make my career exactly what I want it to be. It goes without saying that a successful company depends on its all-star staff, but it really starts with effective leadership. Our CEO has created an atmosphere that feels like family, and no wonder our turn-over rate is next to 0. Our leadership is so in-tuned to the needs of others; they value professional development above most because they understand what it takes to be the best. After years of searching for the perfect fit, TargetCW had the right tools in place to convince me that my career would finally begin here.

Cons

Honestly, not a whole lot to say by way of cons. I'd like to say that being too much like a family would hurt productivity or cross the professional line, but each person knows their responsibilities and how to keep a healthy balance.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to continue putting the your employees high on the priority list, and to continue advocating for professional development.

Aug 28, 2014 – CEO

I hope to always keep my employees on the top of the list when it comes to priorities. Even as we get bigger I hope to always keep our values in alignment. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Company Culture A+

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic culture and values, EXCELLENT benefits, growing company with family feel, promotes individual and group success One can expect to feel valued, nurtured, and pushed to excel when working at TargetCW. Upper management cares about the well-being of employees, both inside and outside the office.

Cons

Compensation could be more generous

Advice to Management

Work to maintain the tight-knit, start-up feel as the company grows and expands

6. Proud to Work for TargetCW

Current Employee - Human Cloning Machine Operator in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Human Cloning Machine Operator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We work very hard, but the work is rewarding because we care about doing our best for our clients and employees. There's something to be said about working with 50 colleagues who are super-high-achievers!! Our clients and employees tell us how satisfied they are with how we consistently go above and beyond for them. I work in the staffing department and though we can't place everyone in jobs (we wish we could) we do our very best to give candidates help in preparing for interviews, we give solid insight into the job and company and we LOVE to say, "Congratulations, you got the job!!!" And, personally, I love recruiting all over the country for amazing companies and I'm SO lucky to work with a rare team of recruiters who are both exceptionally good, CrAzY fUnNy, and highly ethical.

Cons

We're growing so fast!!! This is not necessarily a negative thing, but we are busy, busy, busy and growth takes special care to ensure that every department always maintain the same sense of urgency and "old fashioned customer service" as we did in 2010 with just a handful or people as we do now with 50+ amazing people...and growing!!

Advice to Management

The Staffing Dept. rocks...'nuf said.

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you so much for your awesome review! "Old Fashioned Customer Service" is the name of our game! We take pride in calling our clients and employees family. As we continue to grow, that sense of ... More

7. Great place to work, whether at the beginning of your career or looking for leadership opportunities.

Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm still a little bit of a rookie, but I love working here. The atmosphere is like no other I have ever experienced in a professional setting. It is very laid back and open, but when serious conversations need to happen, they do. Over-the-top perks ensure that you feel like a valued member of the team. The leadership is generous and approachable. By far the top reason I am happy to be here is the caliber of people I work with. We have fun in and out of the office, while challenging one another to be our best.

Cons

CEO prefers Microsoft to Mac. Work can be monotonous at times. You have to be self-motivated enough to push through and stay hungry without letting mediocrity take over. Not a con so much as a challenge (one that might even make this the perfect place to work for the right person!)

Advice to Management

Invest in leadership that can be delegated to and a quality training program.

8. Amazed by TargetCW

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TargetCW is a great place to be! Charity events, happy hours, a gym, Cabo, massages, fully stocked kitchen and more.. It is wonderful to work for a company with a viewpoint and one that truly cares for clients. We know how to have a good time and are given the freedom to take work into our own hands. I love working here and love to work with such passionate people. I have recommended several of my friends to work for this company. It is an all around great place to be.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to stay focused when you are having so much fun!

Advice to Management

Keep it up :)

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your amazing review! We always strive to pay it forward - to reward those who work so hard making TargetCW successful. Participating in charity events helps us stay connected to the ... More

9. All is good

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No micro-managing, great perks, great support.

Cons

None that I know of

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your positive feedback!

TargetCW is the BEST place to work!

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

TargetCW offers a great working environment--- We are family-like team that holds TargetCW at an all time high! We are lucky enough to have a full gym, sauna, awesome kitchen with a fully stocked salad bar and kitchen, we get massages throughout the month, car washes... Oh and lets not forget our annual team building trip to Cabo! We have an outstanding leadership team that has everyone's growth as a top priority.

Cons

No cons for TCW

Advice to Management

We are growing at such a fast pace that it's important for us to remember our core values and keep our family-like team a top priority!

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you so much for your review! Growth is inevitable with our team of strong and motivated team of employees. As we continue to grow, "family" will always be at the core of our values. Thanks ... More

11. Great company to work for!

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owner, Samer, is amazing and is always spoiling us. He has a fully stocked kitchen for all the employees to indulge in, massage's every Friday, annual Cabo retreat (all expenses paid), plus millions of other things that he does for us. The culture is awesome and it is always a very fun environment to be in. Plus, Charlie, our office dog, brings a smile to my face every day!

Cons

There really isn't much I can say for cons.

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your review! Giving back to our employees is our way of showing appreciation for all their hard work!

RSS Feed </> Embed