Tata Consultancy Services

Tata Consultancy Services Reviews in Kentucky

Updated Jan 30, 2014

Tata Consultancy Services CEO & Managing Director Natarajan Chandrasekaran

Natarajan Chandrasekaran

Pros
  • Great work life balance but to one needs patience to move ahead with carrer in TCS(in 784 reviews)

• Good work culture, not too much stress in work, no working hours pressure(in 427 reviews)

Cons
  • Small con is salary but compare with additonal work life balance it balances(in 184 reviews)

• Very less salary at onsite/offshore compare to other companies(in 170 reviews)

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good working environment, I will refer to a friend

IT Analyst (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

Pros1. Work culture 2. Vast opportunities and client

Cons1. Package given for talents is not enough 2.growth is not possible at all

It's nice experience

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsHave location thoughout India and outside, so you can work from the place I like to

ConsSalaray is not matched with some other same level organization

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

The Good, The bad and the Ugly

IT Analyst (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsThe project I got to work with let me get hands on experience with the latest technology, scope to experiment.

ConsPolitics! Politics! It doesn't really matter if you are technically good. If you get your politics right.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is is getting too big to manage. I guess there is enough decentralization, but the people at the managerial level should concentrate more on the quality of products they deliver and employee well being rather than just the billing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great people and culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lexington-Fayette, KY

ProsThe people I work with are great and management is very responsive to any work/life balance needs.

ConsI'm sure this could vary by location, but the worst I have to say is that the online tools such as ttime entry and evalutations leaves a lot to be desired. I've never seen any such tools that were great, so this is common from my perspective.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be understanding of work/life balance needs. If there were anything else I would suggest is to open communication lines just a bit on any advancement opportunities or opportunities in other locations that might be of interest to an employee.

questionable management...

IT Analyst (Current Employee) Lexington, KY

Prosthe best reasons to work for TCS is that you have contracts world wide if one contract ends.

Consvery poor communication between management, hr, and corp. lack of other information and communications. very slow at doing anything!

Advice to Senior Managementtreate your american employees with respect like you do your own (indian's)

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!