Taulia
www.taulia.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Taulia Reviews in Park City, UT

Bertram Meyer

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Love being a part of a start up company

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Park City, UT

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than a year

ProsI prefer a small start up company where I can contribute to the team in many different ways. Taulia offers me that opportunity and it's very rewarding to see the results of my labor make the company better. Our professional services team is only made up of "A" players so you can rely in each person to do their job well and also be available to you if you need any help.

ConsIt's been difficult to find SAP experts to work on our team. This means that the rest of us have to come up to speed on SAP which takes some time. Taulia has been great at getting us SAP training to help in that process.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep finding great people to join our team. In the end, it's the people who make the company!

Small Company Engagement with Big Company Production

Supplier Outreach (Current Employee)
Park City, UT

I have been working at Taulia full-time for less than a year

ProsTaulia knows how to treat employees well. Everyone is able to help you with a project and provide their expertise. Outside of work, their is a community of friendship maintained and they make a point to nurture those relationships.

If you have an idea that you want implemented, the people in charge want to know what you have to say and give you the freedom to see it come into reality. Everyone works hard to make improvements happen and happen fast.

You are given the responsibility to get your job down without having to be micromanaged. When a project is completed, you feel responsible for its success and credit/appreciation is given where due.

ConsMost everyone at Taulia is an A-game player. Everyone works hard and is capable to find a solution to almost any problem. You don't have to expect crazy hours, but expect to work hard at your job. If you are one of those people that like to show up, do the bare minimum, and go home, you probably won't fit in and won't like working for Taulia.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaulia is on the cuspe of becoming a large and very successful company. Ending the year of 2012, it will start to move out of the small company startup feel and into the big company structure. During this transition, don't lose the small company feel and focus on emphasizing the worth of every employee.

Worked for Taulia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taulia reviews and ratings in Park City, UT — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taulia CEO Bertram Meyer . All reviews posted anonymously by Taulia employees.