Tax Defense Network Reviews

4.3
Joe Valinho

1. Respectable Mission with less than respectable OWNERS

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

Fun, Growing, Fast Paced, Interesting, Truly Helping others

Cons

Unprofessional Management-Owners of the company are rude, snobby and they don't care about you. They care about what YOU make THEM and not so much what you make yourself. They dont know what it is like to PAY for anything, being they have an endless amount of money, THANKS TO THEIR EMPLOYEES!

Advice to Management

n/a

Great Growing Company!

I have been working at Tax Defense Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with TDN for over 4 years and it is by far the best company I've worked for. I'm sad to read all of the review people put on here that just aren't true. This job isn't for everyone, but its not a bad company to work for. If you can't do the job, just move on. -Paid Time Off -Medical Benefits -Company Parties -Great Hours and they work with you and your schedule if needed. -Great management -Easy to love your job! -Great room for growth and advancement -Salary and Bonus opportunities -Best part is helping other people!!!

Cons

More Paid Time Off would be best. I know the company is working on that, but that is the one thing I would request more of.

Advice to Management

Thank you for always being so understanding. Its not easy to run departments and make everything run so smooth, but you do it!

Tax Defense Network is the one of the best company in which I worked

Former Employee - Debt Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Debt Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Good and positive working atmosphere -Very supportive and creative Team members -They have five working days and paid leave with flexible timings. -They reward your extra effort in terms of bonus and incentives. -They keep everyone active with training, events and seminars which are lots of fun. -Medical consultation and yearly check ups benefits. -What more you can expect from a company.

Cons

-For me, I find the travelling an issue because the office is quite far from my home. -Sad that I had to leave this company, due to some health issues.

Advice to Management

I like the workflow and the management of the company. Tax Defense Network had very transparent process of work. Keep up the good work, best wishes for the future.

Happy to be part of the team!

Current Employee - Debt Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to work. I've read these reviews and they just really aren't fair. Disgruntled employees who were bad at their jobs or doing things they shouldn't have, shouldn't be a reason for TDN to suffer. I love there's no cap on my income. The harder and longer I work, the more I make. The sky is the limit. I can sit at my desk and work through my lunch if I want. That's great. I also like what I do. Helping people at any job in the service industry is rewarding. Great benefits, Overtime, Paid Time off, Flexible Hours, free lunches, company picnics. Lots of other perks too. Never worked for a place like this. Everyone is so nice and friendly.

Cons

I want more vacation. I think the more time off people have, the better employees they can be. TDN has a great benefits package, just wish we had more time off.

Advice to Management

Recognize who your leaders are and promote those people. If you set a good example and can lead others, you should be promoted.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Debt Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TDN is a great place to work. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with seasoned Customer Service colleagues who have one goal in mind, helping our clients. I've been in the financial industry for 15 years. Great salary, great benefits and great people/management. The paid time off and benefits are wonderful, I'm so happy to be part of this team.

Cons

The hours are long. There's no denying that, but if you want to earn a large income, you have to put in the time. Unlimited overtime works for me!

Advice to Management

Don't be so hard on employees. Everyone gets stressed, so its easy to take things out on others. Take more vacations to clear your mind!

Debt Consultant

Current Employee - Senior Debt Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Debt Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun office environment good people working there opportunity to move up based on merit. Extreme job security and training if asked for

Cons

You work hard from the second you get there to the moment that you leave and sometime's that does not mean you will be working for commission which there are a lot of other jobs that require less effort for the pay if you aren't making commission which can be hindered by the company having a BBB rating because they only want client's that they know are going to have a high success rate or are paying enough

Advice to Management

I would say listen to phone calls more often than not and have dc's scene 2 each other so you can be more interactive in making sure that they are constantly doing better. The service's are literally basically 2 choices

8. Tax Analyst

Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a good place to start if you want to be an EA to learn the ends and outs of tax negotiation.

Cons

This company will throw you under the bus quicker than you can blink an eye. they will not help you grow, once they give up on your or decide that you are not worth their time and effort you will receive your walking papers. There is little PTO, no 401K

Advice to Management

Joe V. needs to get a hobby and get out of the office so people can do their jobs. His mind is so easily changed, one min he thinks you have a great idea and he is all for it, then someone will come in behind you, not even 10 min later, telling Joe that is not a great idea and it is drop just that fast no further discussion needed and vice versa.

Tax Defense Network has been a very good platform for me

I have been working at Tax Defense Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing people, great work ethics, impressive skills. . I would suggest people, starting their careers in taxes with this company is a good idea. Cheers to the company i gave my most precious years of life. It was amazing to be a part of this family. And to all the freshers and underdogs, this is definitely a right place to start your journey into tax world.

Cons

I didn't find any big downside of this company, but for taking leaves you have to tell in 10 to 15 days in advance

Advice to Management

I am impressed by the way the upper management works and coordinates works with all of its employees, and I don’t want any change in it.

One of the best company in which I worked with

Former Employee - Case Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Case Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a Work Hard and Party Hard kind of company, where when people work with their full dedication, and enjoy their rest free with full fun. Everyone out there was very cooperative and friendly, you can talk to them for any help and need, they become my long time best friends for personal and professional life. Always adds up new work force in the company

Cons

Tax Laws updates frequently, so you have to keep yourself updated with the latest tax laws, Sad that I got to leave that company, Because of my personal problems.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job, Keep up your good work Tax Defense Network, and also try to expand your offices in other cities also

11. Hard Work always noted and appraised over here

Current Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company Atmosphere is cool and work friendly. Team members are cooperative and supportive. Here a hard worker can get easily noted and praised for their work. Free lunches Paid Leaves Team communication is good.

Cons

I only find the transportation problem because my house is quite far from the company You have to become a multitasking because you deal with different type of people every day

Advice to Management

Tax Defense is the first company in my career where I saw upper and lower management working closely with each other. It was a great feeling and a great learning. If you can provide special training to new employees so they can easily grab tax knowledge.

RSS Feed </> Embed