Tax Defense Network

Overall, It was a great experience working with TDN

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They provide a very good work culture along with a very healthy environment. The work schedule is flexible with the added advantage of excellent work benefits for those who are loyal to the company. It was a completely satisfying to work with a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic people. It provides you a platform to further grow in your career, as there are always new opportunities and challenges waiting for you. They timely hire new employees, It's good to meet up new peoples and sharing our knowledge with each other in a company and make a well formed network. , As I learned a lot of new things from here.

Cons

TDN hires Freshers sometimes so the other senior employees have to give time from their work schedule to give some training to the new ones. I failed to come up more cons about the company. The rest is all good.

They can provide travel facility and flexible timings for those employees who come from farther places.

Tax Analyst

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

Room to grow and develop within the company. Company would provide free lunch regularly but only to keep people there from taking a lunch break.

Cons

Working felt wrong because many customers paid thousands of dollars for tax debt solutions and promises to reduce their tax debt that would never happen. The sales reps would sell services that customers were not eligible for just to make more money in commission.

Stop persuading people to pay for services that will never be provided.

Good company for career opportunities

Former Employee - Account Management in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Account Management in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Income potential is excellent and you advance quickly so growth is good. Friendly environment and the work is quite rewarding.
    This is a great place to work. You may have to start at the bottom, but if you are smart, work hard and are committed to the job, management will notice. This isn’t a place where you can come to goof off all day; they expect you to work and give your best. The people here are great to work with, for the most part, and upper management is pretty generous.

Cons

some times Pressure will come on you at the end of months when you have to submit reports. Longer hours for work but they do get rewarded

You are doing a great job! I loved it here.

It was a good company.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I learned alot during my career there.

Cons

Be prepared to tell clients one thing and then do another. Company will sell that clients will not pay the IRS and them at the same time, but that is not the case. I know first hand because I worked in multiple positions within the company. Their Client Care Department will be quick to refund money to protect their BBB rating.

Pay your better people what they deserve, especially the ones that collect your money.

You w never make over 40k. The console and owners are slave drivers. Micromanaging is understatement.

Former Employee - Debt Consultant Salea in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Debt Consultant Salea in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There arent any. They will interview you and show you on a Wed. or Thursday how much money some people are making based on the fees they are bringing in. What they dont tell you is they have been there years and 1out of 100 will make a hundred K. This company unevenly distributes the leads and calls. If you dont kiss up to them the main controller w make life he!!.z Listen yall. Im a closer. I have mad skills. Dont go there. Unless you ate Absolutely desoerate.

Cons

Management is unfair. If you have a current lead you are working and need to call and they wanttouto take and u refuse they will punish you by landing the worst calls on you to prove their point. Again yall. This Company is formerly Emergency Debt Relief that was shut down by the state attorney generals office in 04-05. I got outta there before they shut it down. Dont go there as they run it the same and its not all about the clients as it should be. Its about making the brothers money. Ran by worst management I have ever experienced in my 15 years in sales.

I THINK I SHARED ENOUGH?

Tax Defense Network cheats employees of wages and benefits.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Owners of the company are very involved.

Cons

They do not listen to comments
    They fire employees before being eligible for benefits
    Majority of workforce do drugs and or drink at work
    Terrible benefits (no 401k plan....terrible medical, dental and vision plan)

Don't Lie to your employees and cheat them.

An opportunity that lets you dive in head first.

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

Great pay incentives
    Company buys lunch
    Great, Friendly Co-Workers
    Challenging Work

Cons

Longer Hours (Not your typical 9-5, some will like it, some won't).
    Noisy (A lot of people in the work space, sometimes can get loud).

This company is headed for success because of its employees' ambition and determination, never forget that.

Good income potential, several career opportunities

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

You can advance quickly
    Good income potential
    GreAt work
    This company is going through a lot of growth..I transitioned into a team lead within seven months. They do a ton of company and charity events lot of fun. Always are catering and doing fun promotions too

Cons

Lots of hours, good if you like overtime

A little more one on one attention but great company...I enjoyed It there. It was sad when my husband got transferred to another base.

Unbiased About Tax Defense Network

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

Rapidly Growing Company- went from 25 employees to 70 something within the 9 months I worked there.
    Sales Consultants paid very well.
    Executive Team has tons of successful business management and business building experience.
    In early 2009 they were one of the only companies still hiring.

Cons

Give more thought to work/life balance.
    Listen to the suggestions more of those in the trenches
    Pay more to those who contribute most

Promote people when they are ready, hence why I am not with the company any more.

Excellent place to advance quickly!

Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network

Pros

Great career opportunities
    Heavy performance rewards
    High level of growth as a company
    Excellent Corporate Culture

At Tax Defense Network, they take care of excellent employees. The company is constantly looking for ways to reward performance and improve existing procedures/benefits. Performance feedback is offered up constantly as is ongoing training to improve your performance. I highly recommend Tax Defense Network looking to carve out a career for themselves quickly.

Cons

Heavier amount of work hours than a normal company. I don't mind overtime but some people could consider this a con.

Keep evolving our growing company in a positive direction!

Tax Defense Network Photos