Taxi Affiliation Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Michael Levine

Working with this company helped give me the knowledge needed for working in a high paced position.

Call Taker/Disaptcher (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI enjoyed having a set schedule and having a high volume of incoming calls helped pass time.

ConsThe drivers we would have to communicate with were not professional at all.

Oi vey. What to say, what to say!

Dispatcher (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat hours.
    Decent pay for someone with little to no experience.
    Nice co-workers.
    Fantastic Benefits

ConsThere is no moving up in the company.
    There are a lot of write ups for small errors.
    Upper management has an unfriendly open door policy

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with the employees more. If you write them up for messing up a call then coach them on what to do to make that call better for future calls.

Kick a dog enough times and he learns to like it.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe people who work in non-management positions are very nice and friendly. They are great people to work with on a daily basis.

ConsUpper management can't keep to a plan other than to maintain or cut spending. Morale is low due to no incentive to do a good job other than "be glad you have a job". The only motivation technique used to inspire others is "get it done or you're fired."

Advice to Senior ManagementStart cutting dead weight at the top. Communicate together before you make a decision and implement it. Either re-implement the Employee of the month/quarter program or take the pictures down. It's just a reminder that you don't seem to care about the employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Free coffee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsIt's a small company and they are sensitive to work/life issues and are flexible.

ConsHard work and management is tight about spending money on things it thinks aren't necessary for business. Keeps you creative though!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Get a long term plan and use it. Treat everyone with respect.

Worked for Taxi Affiliation Services? Contribute to the Community!