Taylor Made Group
I worked at Taylor Made GroupPros
* Largest company in market segment in the USA.
* Ability to work with a large # of terrific people at a wide range of boat manufacturers.
* Tremendous base of motivated and quality people working at the lower to mid level positions.Cons
* Lack of positive feedback when good things are accomplished.
* Management tends to "take care of itself" instead of the employees.
* Poor (or complete lack of) communication.
* Lack of follow-through on promises made by upper management.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Management needs to understand that it is the customers that drive the business. They appear to have resorted to a 500 # Gorilla mentality in regards how they deal with customers. This coupled with the fact that they do not fully support the external sales functions makes it difficult to operate effectivly.Doesn't Recommend
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Taylor Made GroupPros
Overall decent pay structure and benefits for salary employees considering the geographic locationCons
Taylor Made Systems has lost its focus on its employees.. the transition from the Taylor family management to a more corporate type environment has damaged the employee sense of belonging. The Taylor family has become to far removed from what is happenning and has lost the sense of loyalty of the work force.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Focus groups that involve the employee.. actually adress issues that impact ability to perform..Top levels of management need to really look and listen.. General Manager is clueless as to direction and is a huge obstacle.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO