Taymark Reviews in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

1.2

Troy Ethan
1 Rating

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

They are trying to improve, but not in areas that matter most to employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

I have been working at Taymark

Pros

There are some nice people that work there. Hours are flexible. Management is making an attempt to improve employee morale, but not in areas that matter most to the employees.

Cons

Taymark has the worst compensation and benefits of any place I've ever worked, bar none. They have been saying for literally years that they are working to become "more competitive in the market" in these areas, but we have seen zero results from this effort. Salaries are just abysmal. They have instituted a monthly survey for employees to rate different aspects of working at Taymark, are consistently rated very low for fair pay - and yet do nothing to improve in this area. Any of the pros of working at Taymark are far outweighed by how unvalued we feel as employees with such poor wages. Turnover is very high because pay is better at just about any other company! I will be leaving myself very soon.

Really do something about the biggest problem with working at Taymark, which is unfair wages - rather than just constantly saying they are going to do something. No one in the company believes that will ever happen anymore, and many good people have left or will be leaving because of this.

Did not like working there.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

I worked at Taymark

Pros

I suppose the location was nice and there is a lot of parking but to get the best parking you have to work in the morning. Hours were pretty flexible.

Cons

There were a lot of downsides. This was not my favorite place to work. The pay was too low and management was unhelpful and supervisors changed constantly. Very low tech equipment.

I would work on empowering employees and employee motivation. I also think ethical standards could be applied more rigorously. Also, not to have the leadership change so often, it makes it difficult.