Taymark

Be The First To
Add Photos

Troy Ethan

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

They are trying to improve, but not in areas that matter most to employees

White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

ProsThere are some nice people that work there. Hours are flexible. Management is making an attempt to improve employee morale, but not in areas that matter most to the employees.

ConsTaymark has the worst compensation and benefits of any place I've ever worked, bar none. They have been saying for literally years that they are working to become "more competitive in the market" in these areas, but we have seen zero results from this effort. Salaries are just abysmal. They have instituted a monthly survey for employees to rate different aspects of working at Taymark, are consistently rated very low for fair pay - and yet do nothing to improve in this area. Any of the pros of working at Taymark are far outweighed by how unvalued we feel as employees with such poor wages. Turnover is very high because pay is better at just about any other company! I will be leaving myself very soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally do something about the biggest problem with working at Taymark, which is unfair wages - rather than just constantly saying they are going to do something. No one in the company believes that will ever happen anymore, and many good people have left or will be leaving because of this.

Did not like working there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

ProsI suppose the location was nice and there is a lot of parking but to get the best parking you have to work in the morning. Hours were pretty flexible.

ConsThere were a lot of downsides. This was not my favorite place to work. The pay was too low and management was unhelpful and supervisors changed constantly. Very low tech equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would work on empowering employees and employee motivation. I also think ethical standards could be applied more rigorously. Also, not to have the leadership change so often, it makes it difficult.

Worked for Taymark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taymark reviews and ratings in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taymark CEO Troy Ethan. All reviews posted anonymously by Taymark employees.