Team 3

Team 3 Reviews

Updated Apr 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Average, fit for students.

Security Guard (Former Employee)
    Haifa (Israel)

ProsWork in shifts, great surroundings to work in,Intel is great place to be surrounded. Salary is not minimum wage. Training is on the house and much of the expenses, including commutes. Options to get in Intel.

ConsStrict surveillance after your own self, including constant practice of throwing surprises by the management. Night shifts are tough. Not much promotions, to get. Long term is grinding and not dynamic.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your employees, give more promotion opportunities, communicate on more humane level with top down communication.

A review from a reserve employee on Team3

Security Guard (Current Employee)
    Rehovot (Israel)

ProsAs a reserve employee, I only get called to work when they need me, and when I want to.
    This gives me great freedom to choose my hours because I'm also a college student so I make sure the work won't interfere with my studies.

ConsThe job location varies from time to time so each time I need to get to a new place and a lot of time they expect me to get to far places relying only on public transportation.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

not good , bad salary

Security Guard (Current Employee)
    Tel Aviv (Israel)

Prosmost of the time you can study at work, if you leave in tel aviv it is close
    the other people are nice. and if you choose your shifts cerfully you can have good time

Consyou have people above you that you need to be nice too, one a week you need to work in the parking area where you stand and cannot learn

Advice to Senior Managementno advice

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not bad job for students

Security Guard (Former Employee)
    Haifa (Israel)

ProsWorks as security at Intel site, Haifa for team 3. Not bad for students, a lot of studying for applying to security systems, but job is in good conditions.

ConsBad things are management attitude towards the guards, constant checks on personnel duty and they don't pay bonus after 8th hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay bonus time and stop checking all the time u make personnel paranoid and promote stinkers.

Worked for Team 3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Team 3 reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Team 3 employees.