Team Beachbody Reviews

4.4
CEO

1. Great company to be a part of

Current Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

I have been working at Team Beachbody full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours, work from home, great people to work with, great pay, offers insurance, lots of incentive trips, continuous training for coaches, customer lead program, get paid weekly, quarterly bonuses, corporate cares and acknowledges the hard work of coaches.

Cons

It's not for everyone, too many unmotivated people join without knowing what they're getting themselves in to

2. What you make of it

Current Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

I have been working at Team Beachbody part-time (less than a year)

Pros

At home
    Own Hours
    Great Incentives and Community

Cons

It is what you make of it and dependent on your team

3. You will get out of it what you put into it

Current Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

I have been working at Team Beachbody part-time (less than a year)

Pros

You truly get out of it what you put into it. If you are looking for a product discount, that is fine; but you can also take your business further if you choose.

Cons

Some of the rules can be cumbersome and confusing, although I understand why they have to institute policies in this type of business.

5. Excellent Company

Current Contractor - Independent Team Beachbody Coach in Phillipsburg, NJ
    Current Contractor - Independent Team Beachbody Coach in Phillipsburg, NJ

I have been working at Team Beachbody as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Salary potential is limitless. Support and positivity is wonderful

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Improve customer service and shipping

Disappointing

Former Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach
    Former Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

I worked at Team Beachbody part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Meet new people who share your passion and commitment to get healthy and fit.

Cons

No real money to be made here. Compensation plan is not only lacking but is continually modified taking more and more from the coaches. Products are sold through the website basically stealing commission from coaches. It's difficult to capture new sales and ensure you get the credit. Elite coaches are catered to. They are given all the distinct advantages first. Training is almost non-existent. Some of the Elite Coaches actually charge for their training. Seems to be a real ego complex here from the top down. .

Take a break from cashing your checks and realize that if new coaches aren't making any money then eventually your empire will crumble.

7. Beachbody Coach

Former Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Independent Team Beachbody Coach in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Team Beachbody part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some of the benefits of being a Beachbody coach is that you get discounts from the products that they sell on Beachbody, get to know great and different people all over the nation. They teach you to not only better yourself as a coach but as a person as well. Gives you an opportunity to run your business for them and you can work however much you want whether it will be part or full time.

Cons

Some of the cons is that it is definitely something that you want to commit to starting off. You need to be able to take rejection well and have a bunch of people be very skeptical about the product, like as if you are selling a scam but you really are not.

One piece of advice that I would like to give to management, which in this case are star diamond coaches, is if you have a young coach that would like to join your group, please just let them, even if they have customers or not. I had one star diamond coach that tried to pull something which meant that if I had a customer, I can join her group, which at the time, I was very green at the business and didn't have any customers. I really resent her for it.

8. Great Company with an optimistic outlook for current and future Coaches!

Current Employee - Fitness and Wellness Coach in Issaquah, WA
    Current Employee - Fitness and Wellness Coach in Issaquah, WA

I have been working at Team Beachbody part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team outlook, competitive compensation, training exceeded expectations!

Cons

This isn't a get rich quick deal. Work hard, and you get PAID for it!

Keep listening to your Coaches!

9. Team Beachbody Coach

I have been working at Team Beachbody (more than a year)

Pros

Live a healthy and fit life, helping others do the same, and getting paid for your efforts. I get to meet new people from all over the United States, see lives change, and enjoy helping others. The support is second to none, and this remains consistent all through the Team Beachbody Community. Cannot say enough good things about the Parent Company Beachbody and Team Beachbody!

Cons

Just the distance from some of the individuals that I coach of is a coach on my team. The social media bridges the gap!

10. Life in the FIT Lane

Current Employee - Coach
    Current Employee - Coach

I have been working at Team Beachbody part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Doesn't feel like work. Make your own schedule. Fun events and great people involved in company. Quality products and no need to keep supply on hand. Company handles all marketing of products for you so you only have to advertise yourself. Always someone available to motivate you. Don't have to be a fitness expert.

Cons

Shipping overseas still slow or non-available. People sometimes mistake you for a pyramid scheme. Potential customers sometimes looking for the "short cut" to fitness and what they can get for free, can get irritating at times.

11. A business opportunity that allows you to work as an Independent Beachbody Coach, and be run your own business.

Current Employee - Independent Beachbody Coach
    Current Employee - Independent Beachbody Coach

I have been working at Team Beachbody

Pros

The home based business opportunity offered by Beachbody allows an individual to succeed or fail based on their own efforts. You have unlimited resources to help you succeed.

Cons

If you do not network with the right people, obtaining information can be difficult at times.

Find a way to help compensate coaches that do not get positioned in a stronger team, or leg.