Team Capital Bank Reviews

Robert A. Rupel

1. Really great place to work

Current Employee - Loan Operations Associate III in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Loan Operations Associate III in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Team Capital Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy working with my co-workers. First bank I worked for where everyone works as a team. I love my job, the great benefits and flexible work schedule.

Cons

The bank has been sold. Very disappointed.

2. Good and bad

Former Employee - Loan Operations in Bethlehem, PA
    Former Employee - Loan Operations in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at Team Capital Bank full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very pleasant work place as far as up to date office. Training was exceptional.parties were fun.

Cons

Very clicky. People were friendly but only to their friends. No movement regarding job advancement. Pay was ok but for me not great. The earlier bank was fun until it grew bigger.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees. Don't give the silent treatment. Look at the employees as a team.

3. Team Capital allows employees to be involved in the growth and development of our Bank.

I have been working at Team Capital Bank full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

For those who speak up and are willing to work hard Team Capital has excellent career opportunities.

Cons

We are very fast paced; which is wonderful to keep up with the competition, but some communication and written documentation is lacking. We seldom have time to go back and fix what's missing.

Advice to Management

Upper Management is very aware of the realities of the staff. They are doing everything they can to remedy our issues and keep us moving forward. No other company I've worked for has a more hands on Executive Team.

5. Supervisor very supportive, happy working here.

Current Employee - Manager in Far Hills, NJ
    Current Employee - Manager in Far Hills, NJ

I have been working at Team Capital Bank full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salary excellent, immediate supervisor always available, supportive

Cons

Lots of technical changes, concerned about missed compliance issues because of incorrect forms.

Advice to Management

Slow down on technical changes, make sure forms supplied are compliance correct.

6. My position with Team Capital Bank is the best employment experience I have had in 30+ years in the workforce.

Current Employee - BSA Administrative Assistant in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - BSA Administrative Assistant in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Team Capital Bank full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I truly look forward to coming to work each day because: My co-workers are phenomenal; the training is thorough & current; the benefit package is exceptional; there is room to grow within the company; management is approachable and receptive to both employee professional and personal concerns; it is so nice to work with equipment that, if not "state-of-the-art", it is pretty darn close to it; this company really works like a team to get the job done; and, finally, the culture is positive and people treat each other with respect, no matter what level you are or how long you have been with the company. I would like to add that I was unemployed for over a year and one-half and this was the best interview I had experienced - Mr. White was very encouraging and respectful of my skills and background, as was the department head who also interviewed me. He encouraged me to speak up at the interview. Also, his prediction of when he would get back to me about whether or not I would be offered the position was right on point.

Cons

I really have no "cons" because I have worked numerous jobs in my lifetime and my experiences have taught me that this job is a "keeper!" Maybe one "con" - Team Capital Bank seems to enjoy feeding its employees for various occasions - this must stop because my weight is increasing. Seriously, I have worked for large corporations and small businesses in my life and I find Team Capital Bank to be a "healthy" and positive work environment for professionals. I truly look forward to coming to work each day. If I hear negativity from a co-worker about Team Capital Bank, I tell them about some of my previous work experiences - they soon realize how good it is here.

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing - this is a great place to work! Maybe management could include all levels of employees with information regarding their many meetings a bit more (if not meeting details, at least what the meeting topic may be so people do not speculate or begin negative rumors out of fear of change or loss of a job) - that is all the advice I can give management. The management team is very approachable and receptive to both employee professional and personal concerns and ideas.

Growing bank, leads to headaches. A wInner if you are an investor. A loser if you are looking for career growth.

I have been working at Team Capital Bank

Pros

A small bank which is growing really fast. A great opportunity to garner experience from all sides of banking.

Cons

The bank is growing really fast. Coupled with the business model to stretch the bank's footprint across the PA/ NJ region leads to major infrastructure problems. However, the bank has made enough profit but does not reinvest in itself or hire the appropriate people to fill lower positions. This leads to executives and other personnel to continue to be required to work on Saturdays as tellers.

Management does not hire from within rather than hire from outside for any growth, this leads to low morale of the existing employees. Management would rather hire outside for cheaper wages rather than finding candidates of are qualified and paying them industry wages.

Advice to Management

Management needs to realize that infrastructure is the key and employees hate working Saturdays. If the clients don't work on Saturdays, it is pointless that we must also. We work just as hard as they do.

RSS Feed </> Embed