Team Enterprises

Team Enterprises Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Team Enterprises CEO Dan K. Gregory

Dan K. Gregory

Good company, economy and merger of miller/coors limited opportunities

Team Lead (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsThe paid for my cell phone, internet, car payment, etc. Great benefits

ConsMostly 1099 income which hurts come tax time.

Amazing

Promotions Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsLoved everyone nothing bad about this work

ConsWish I moved up in corporate but not a good opportunity

Far below expectations, poor communication within management chain, poor work/life ratio.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSporadic work opportunities throughout the year

ConsManagement chain line poorly organized, poor communication amongst piers, employees poorly incentivized, interviews keep you in the dark from reality and so on.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better motivation and communication to staff. Better incentivize employees. Clarify expectations from interview process to allow a clear vision of roles for future employees. Better align logistics for seasonal programs.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Turnover Factory

Prosnice location for the corporate office (fort lauderdale, florida)

ConsHigh Turnover; unexperienced managment, cloudy outlook for future expansion

Advice to Senior ManagementStability. Know your Staff.

Good pay, slow pay

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee)

ProsGood Pay for the job. Great communication with staff.

ConsTakes a long time to get paid. Had to contact them about money owed, waited two months for the rest of my pay. Terrible recap system.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a better recap system. Job was good until I had to report the day and then it was terrible to upload photos and recap of the event.

Very little communication

Brand Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsGood entry level position into the industry. Great for relationship building for future career path. Can learn a great deal of information if with the right client.

ConsLack of communication between superiors and clients. They do not set you up to succeed. Low pay, and very little mentoring. Long and not traditional hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement a more transparent communication method between all parties and better mentoring programs.

Fun easy job if you aren't relying on the money you make

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsYou pick when you want to work,super easy,very laid back,great job to have during college,rate of pay is higher than any retail job,managers are very understanding and reply back to you asap if you have a problem or concern.

ConsNO ROOM FOR GROWTH IN THE COMPANY. Upper management is a JOKE, you get paid once a month and the check is never on time,you are usually missing hours/money on the check and it can take several months to get the money,management is constantly changing.
    If you are planning on using your check to pay bills please think twice. The job itself is fun and easy, but is unreliable.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Best job EVER

Promotional Model/Specialist (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsYou get to meet interesting people every day. It was extremely fun going to different accounts and everyone loves when the promo girls walk in. Pays extremely well. You're promoting something you love and believe in so that makes the job so much more fun.

ConsIt might be tough to "click" with other promo specialists on your team, but other than that there's really no other complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep involved with your promo specialists and make the job enjoyable! Also, always try to reward to people who are working the hardest with better accounts.

High stress for low pay

Area Lead (Former Employee)

ProsPaid gas, internet stipend, cell phone stipend
    Some team managers are extremely helpful and interested in helping you further your career in the industry
    Get to attend fun events

ConsA lot of stress from client
    Must meet goals consistently
    Some markets get preferential treatment
    Must be by cellphone at all times when events are going on
    No contant with headquarters or higher ups

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to get to know your team leads more, make an effort to build a relationship with them, do not leave all the mentoring up to the division managers.

I have absolutely loved getting to attend events and networking with this company!

Event Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIt is great to work from home and do your work on your own time without managers hovering over you.

ConsThe company's websites are difficult to work with. There are always issues with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more timely when responding to questions and providing better feedback and direction.

Worked for Team Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!