TeamPersona

Updated November 14, 2014
Updated November 14, 2014

Ginny Velasquez
1 Rating

Very responsible to the employees

I have been working at TeamPersona as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good cares of employee's need

Cons

lack of understanding of the working environment of clients

better understanding of employee's working situation

Disappointed

Former Employee - Recruiter in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at TeamPersona full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only good thing about this company was the other recruiters, who have since left. The office is pretty small but could be a lot of fun at times. There was a good work life balance. At first they did provide great training with a learning atmosphere and great place for entry level recruiters. It wasn't as cut throat as other agencies might be, however, they were entry level jobs and the pay reflected that.

Cons

-Pay and commission were always messed up, I don't remember a time where there wasn't something wrong with my check or commission report.
    - Very very limited opportunity for growth, but yet always being given new responsibilities.
    - Constantly changing their mind... they never would keep a plan of action long enough to see any results. That created a very stressed environment.
    - Poor Communication... several events happened where the excuse/reason they provided didn't make sense
    - Pay was low and commission was nowhere near industry standards
    -Never acknowledged recruiter accomplishments and often treated recruiters the worst. People in the other "departments" had a lot more flexibility and pull then any of the recruiters

You can always find new recruiters and new staff but the people are what make a great business. If you want to compete in this market make it worth it... recruiters can always find new companies too. Treat your employees with respect and listen to what they have to say.

Having weekly goals are great but you can't measure every one off the same criteria. Pay competitively and great incentives to want to stay for longer.

Great atmosphere and opportunity, just a lower pay.

I worked at TeamPersona full-time

Pros

Great training. I walked in with no knowledge of the staffing world or recruiting. Two weeks later I was on the phone finding candidates and setting up interviews.
    This is a great place to get your foot in the door if you are interested in recruiting or HR.

Cons

The pay scale can be confusing and the base pay was $11/hr which was too low for me.

Keep up the good work on developing a cohesive group that gets along well, but pay a better wage or increase commission to allow a better quality of life outside of the office.