Tecan Systems

Tecan Systems Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Thomas Bachmann

Good work experience, professionally and personally

Developer, R&D (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsGood team environment and excellent culture and interaction within various departments. Good communication with sr. staffs. Freedom to work independently.

ConsThe work area is is too small. Better move to a bigger (good looking) building with good lab and test area.

Could be a great place to work

Anonimous (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsIT has been good for me in terms of career growth, expanding in different direction (at least the office in San Jose). I cannot say the same for the Swiss headquarters though.

ConsManagement shows (or used to show) total disrespect toward employees. Pushing impossible deadlines and unreasonable number of projects handled simultaneously, leading to frustration an unusually high turnover from employees in my opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementDemonstrate more faith and respect for employees.

challenging and in need of top direction

Market Manager (Current Employee) Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

Prosif you area German it is a plus

ConsBiased, and below expectation senior management, not open culture

Advice to Senior Managementbe open with employees, put reasonable expecation given resources
    improve on senior management skills

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent orginization

ProsGloabal market leader in laboratory automation. Great company to work for in respect to development of skill set and promotional opportunities

Conslag in communication from europe to the US. Knee jerk response to field issues. Inability to retain head count in key areas

Advice to Senior Managementdevelop more opportunites for mentoring and define pathways for promotion in a clear fashion to retain key individuals and prevent them from defecting to competitors

Worked for Tecan Systems? Contribute to the Community!