Tech-Labs

Not yet rated.

Timothy Brown

Great Place to Work

Sales Assistant (Former Employee) Katy, TX

ProsGreat work atmosphere. Great Bonus Plan. Family like environment. Small company that puts the employees first. They want you to succeed and reward you for hardwork. The owners of the company are driven to see the company succeed and work side by side with their employees to insure it does. The office is small but it is efficient. They have a great reputation with the companies they work with.

ConsIt is a small company so it is limited on the benefits but the bonus plan, flexibility with time off to help you with your family needs and the extra time you get off during Christmas more than makes up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

HOSTILE PLACE TO WORK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay is fairly good until you realize the work environment you are subjected to. The sales staff is awesome and easy going, with a few exceptions. Great small company feel.

ConsThe lack of training with the large dollar risk is pretty irresponsible on the part company heads. I had less than a week of training and no one there knew how to teach me my job....as a result mistakes are VERY likely and expect to be blamed. A lot of yelling on a weekly basis, owners lack the proper people skills to effectively retain staff and positions are awarded to family regardless of their lack of experience and attitude toward team goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementVERY sincerely I must say to definitely steer clear of this particular company due to unprofessionalism in a plethora of areas. Large turnover in staff is a warning sign for a reason.

Worked for Tech-Labs? Contribute to the Community!