Tech Vedika

Updated Jun 9, 2014

Tech Vedika Founder & CEO Sai Sangineni

Sai Sangineni

Good Work place

UI Designer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsWorking at Tech Vedika is very enjoying, the way we interacting with my colleagues and managers for clearing my doubts, its good.

ConsTeam members are changing from one project to other so a little bit of disturbance while working on project.

Advice to Senior ManagementFulfill the employees for their respective projects so that there wont be any disturbances while working in the project and it will be better to bring more projects with creative.

Jun 16, 2014Business Development

Thank you for your feedback. As we are continuously recruiting, there is a change in team pattern. Once the hiring is finalized, the resource allocation according to the project will be the focus.

Work and Learn

ProsGood and friendly environment, Explore on Latest technologies ,
     Though a small company with limited resources , have great potential to achieve

ConsNeed to Develop Business model and get more projects , work from clients

Jun 16, 2014Business Development

Appreciate your positive feedback on company’s potential. Fortunately, we have been successful in expanding our forte from US into UAE, Australia, several parts of India and still exploring for more ... More

It is good working with TechVedika

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Pros1. There is way to learn new things.
    2. CEO is very respectable person. He is very good.
    3. Good entertainment with work, games, team lunch and outdoor party's.
    4. Recognization will be there for the good employees.

Cons1. Regional feeling is very high here. Especially Ongole, most of the people here are from Ongole. They will try to dominate the others. This has to be reduced. CEO is also from Ongole.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecruit the people who are talented instead of just referrals(Ongole)

Jun 16, 2014Business Development

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are focusing on spreading the multi-culture environment in our hiring as well and have tied up with several other premier HR firms for hiring.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Place where everyone like to work and enjoy

Technical Architect (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsWorking culture is good. There is no discrimination of roles everybody are treated same. Can learn the latest technologies wherever associates are interested.

ConsNo company transport. Will be provided when associates work late hours only.

Jun 16, 2014Business Development

Thank you for the good feedback. There are no plans for company transport as yet, but we will consider the feedback whenever there is a chance.

Good place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosopportunity to work with latest technologies,
    Friendly environment,
    Indoor games, Tournaments

ConsNot employee's dream company right now, but in couple years it will become employee's dream company.

Jun 16, 2014Business Development

Thank you for positive feedback and your confidence on Tech Vedika.

Worked for Tech Vedika? Contribute to the Community!