TechSolCom

www.techsolcom.ca

TechSolCom Reviews

4.2

Jean Perron

By far the best place I've ever worked at

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at TechSolCom

Pros

This is by far the best place I have ever worked at. There is a real bond between emoployees and you can really "feel at home" working here. Its a pleasure coming to work each morning.
    Somehow flexible schedule and the bosses are very understanding!

Cons

I have been working here for quite a while, and so far there is absolutely nothing that I would have to complain about.

Webmaster, Web Integration and a full time sysadmin job... but with the pay and recognition of a tech support

Current Employee - Webmaster and Systems Administrator in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Webmaster and Systems Administrator in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at TechSolCom

Pros

Best bosses ever seen. Good opportunities for certified people. Lots of good athmosphere with colleagues and a good bond between us. Coolest place ever worked.

Cons

Since I have no university diploma and that I am not a Java developper... i am seen as "off the grid" and not treated really equally. BUT, they do the effort to let me reach higher places.

I have done my time proving. Even if I wasnt really the best follower... my lead with the tech choices I did sure helped!