TechSolCom

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jean Perron

By far the best place I've ever worked at

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsThis is by far the best place I have ever worked at. There is a real bond between emoployees and you can really "feel at home" working here. Its a pleasure coming to work each morning.
    Somehow flexible schedule and the bosses are very understanding!

ConsI have been working here for quite a while, and so far there is absolutely nothing that I would have to complain about.

Webmaster, Web Integration and a full time sysadmin job... but with the pay and recognition of a tech support

Webmaster and Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsBest bosses ever seen. Good opportunities for certified people. Lots of good athmosphere with colleagues and a good bond between us. Coolest place ever worked.

ConsSince I have no university diploma and that I am not a Java developper... i am seen as "off the grid" and not treated really equally. BUT, they do the effort to let me reach higher places.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have done my time proving. Even if I wasnt really the best follower... my lead with the tech choices I did sure helped!

Worked for TechSolCom? Contribute to the Community!