Technogym USA

Be The First To
Add Photos

Nerio Alessandri

Great opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat opportunity for new experiences and skills development. Unique European culture mixed with American attitude. Good core group of people in the office and in the field. Plenty of growth opportunity as the company grows.

ConsStrict office guidelines. Lots of changes in personnel recently.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more cohesion between everyone in the company from the top down. Communicate communicate. Loosen the reigns a bit in the office.

Company who can have great potential but horrible management, HR, and does not value employees.

Customer Support (Former Employee) Fairfield, NJ

ProsMonday through Friday schedule thats all. They pay for health insurance, dental is horrible.

ConsTo much drama, management and HR do not listen to employees, if they need you great if not who were you type of attitude. They do not realize how many great employees they let go because of there move. Company in NJ has no moral. Disappointed.

Advice to Senior ManagementGET A WHOLE NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM.!!!

outstanding product and corporate vision Vs poor management in US branch

Customer Support (Current Employee) Fairfield, NJ

Prosthere is no many good reasons to work for this company unless you are shooting for a management position and try to change the culture.

Consmanagement should be more professional and start caring about their employees.
    employees deserve to be treated correctly and appreciated for the hard work they do on a daily basis

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more involved with your team so you know what you are really managing.
    Corporate HQ need to review USA CEO, CFO, Directors and managers and start replacing them if the want to succeed in North America market

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

You never know what will happen next...

Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsWorking out on the fitness equipment, somewhat flexible working hours.

ConsPay, treatment, discrimination and absurd rules expectations. Micro managing minute details and overlooking the bigger picture.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign and find people that know how to run a business (legally and ethically)

Worked for Technogym USA? Contribute to the Community!