Technosoft Corporation

www.technosoftcorp.com

Technosoft Corporation Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Technosoft Corporation – Southfield – “Corporate Headquarters”

Technosoft Corporation – Southfield – “Corporate Headquarters”

Technosoft Corporation CEO Rajiv Tandon

Rajiv Tandon

System Analyst

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsDecent compensation.
    Some Long term contracts.

ConsNo in-house project. Pure body shopping business.
    Work with clients like Deloitte, Dell..
    No hikes unless you change your client.
    No overtime.

Family business

Computer Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

Prosyou can run your business parallel..all recruiters and sales do it here

ConsYou speak Tamil, you will survive. Slave to the big bosses and be ready to do all shady deals to retain every penny from consultants

Advice to Senior Managementstop farting around

Very good company to work with

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsPay & growth is very good.. I am very much satisfied. I have worked with multiple employers in the past.. I knew how Employers are.. they are very very very nice in treating their employees.

ConsOne need to wait for his turn. they have lot of employees, hence the response is little bit delayed. which is compensated with the quality of their treatment.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnnual gift which you send is a very motivational.. I appreciate it. It would be a great if you get more and more direct clients.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technosoft

Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGrowth oriented company with lot of upsides

Consneed to Invest in build out of services and markets

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in new services,verticals and markets

don't join as a consultant in usa.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Prosthey will get you a work visa somehow. I don't see anything else.

Consno job growth, no benefits, no salary on bench, you have to find your own client,
    they don't have any direct clients.. they just do body shopping.. if you are good they will keep you in bench for a while..you mostly end up working as a sub contractor..

Advice to Senior Managementplease consider your employees as professionals..

Very positive, but not without growing pains

ProsCompany values innovation, ideas, especially when those bring positive results. Management listens to employees input, strives to make positive changes. It is a very client-driven environment, which adds pluses as well as minuses.

ConsCompany is growing and changing to accommodate its clients and industry climate (a positive, of course), but this process is not without bumps on the road (such as establishing new processes, procedures, being short-staffed in some areas, etc.)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to employees input and keep trying new ideas.

Don't be a sub-sub-contractor!! Find out more about the job if Technosoft Corp is involved.

Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

ProsNothing good comes to mind.

ConsI didn't even know I was working for them until it was too late! They were sub-contracted by contractor who is used by a state agency and then they subcontracted my position to another contracting company who hired me! i get zero benefits and a lot less pay than if I worked for the contracting company who works for the state itself. I'm already looking for something better...

Technosoft Corporation Response

Oct 25, 2013Manager of Recruiting and Business Development

I'm sorry you didn't have a positive experience working for Technosoft. Having said this, tiered vendor system has been part of the recruiting business for quite some time. No one company can be a ... More

Horrible Staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is none to speak-of

Cons1. Staff is horrible and senseless.. they do not have any common sense..they are lazy and know nothing about the Immigration process..Staff sucks
    2. No transparency
    3. Middle men for this company senseless
    4. Client squeezes the employees of Technosoft...as they have an agreement of paying only for 40 hours..Technosoft employees are made to work for at least 60 hours a week..but pays only for 40 hrs..
    5.Total exploitation of the employees...

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the Staff..hire some intelligent people to solve the employee problems..hire a good PR to communicate with employees..

Technosoft Corporation Response

Oct 25, 2013Manager of Recruiting and Business Development

I'm sorry you didn't have a positive experience working for Technosoft. You used some strong words and remained anonymous although you are no longer with our company, so I would be curious to know ... More

terrible company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood area to work in.

Consvery unprofessional people. They do not know how to treat their employers. They lack the sophistication that any company needs. Their pay is extremely poor. They also only hire mostly indian people, which is discriminating. They are very disorganized, and i repeat very unprofessional.

I am happy to be part of Technosoft.

ProsTakes care of employees, benefits are good, employee friendly company, lot of projects

ConsTakes care of employees, benefits are good, employee friendly company, lot of projects so no complaints

Worked for Technosoft Corporation? Contribute to the Community!