Technosphere Reviews

Jane Prophet and Gordon Selley

1. Best place to work as a contractor

Former Contractor - Senior Java Developer in Newark, NJ
    Former Contractor - Senior Java Developer in Newark, NJ

I worked at Technosphere as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked as a consultant through Technosphere for a finance company for almost a year. Prime Vendor for financial companies. Management is very co-operative, professional and they come weekly once to client site to meet the consultants and provides and takes feedback. Very trust worthy, transparent and stand on their promises. Payments will be released on-time.
    I am willing to work with them in my future assignments.

I would surely recommend Technosphere to anyone who is looking for best firm.

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

None

2. Great Company

I have been working at Technosphere

Pros

If your just starting out in the IT field, they are great company to start with. They have multiple clients with great projects.

Cons

Wish they paid alittle more but with no experience you cant really complain

Great contractor experience!

Current Contractor - Senior .NET Developer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Senior .NET Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Technosphere as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I started on a temporary contract assignment for a large company. Everyone there was awesome about answering all my questions. I started right during the federal govt shut down which held up getting my payroll set up with ADP but they made sure I got my check anyway by overnighting a physical check to my house as an advance and I still got my check on time! They were awesome about working with me during the conversion process as well when the company I was doing the work for wanted to hire me on permanent. There was even a technical interview with Technosphere prior to interviewing with the client, showing me that they aren't just a staffing company and actually care about who they're sending over to their clients and that the candidate is qualified!

Cons

The time card system was manual which meant creating a time card every week that I sent via email and if an approval was slow or not received, it meant sending out emails to follow up. Overall, however, I'm not sure how else that could really have been done other than maybe something more automated to send and track it.

Advice to Management

I had a great experience with them from beginning to end. I even got a gift over the holidays, which I've never gotten as a contractor!

5. Excellent company to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Technosphere full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with them on a full time basis. They do what they promise. Very professional, transparent, kind, no false promises and has really high values.

They credited salary well in advance even before sending timesheets. Accounting team is fast in responding queries.

They have very good financial clients and have a good reputation with them.

I would recommend this company for anyone who is looking to work with a professional firm without any hassles. I never felt I was working for a consulting firm. They treat with dignity. They meet the consultants regularly, take for lunch and ask for feedback.

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

None I can think of