Technosphere

Updated Mar 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jane Prophet and Gordon Selley

Best place to work as a contractor

Senior Java Developer (Former Employee)
Newark, NJ

I worked at Technosphere as a contractor for more than a year

ProsI have worked as a consultant through Technosphere for a finance company for almost a year. Prime Vendor for financial companies. Management is very co-operative, professional and they come weekly once to client site to meet the consultants and provides and takes feedback. Very trust worthy, transparent and stand on their promises. Payments will be released on-time.
I am willing to work with them in my future assignments.

I would surely recommend Technosphere to anyone who is looking for best firm.

ConsNone I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Great contractor experience!

Senior .NET Developer (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Technosphere as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI started on a temporary contract assignment for a large company. Everyone there was awesome about answering all my questions. I started right during the federal govt shut down which held up getting my payroll set up with ADP but they made sure I got my check anyway by overnighting a physical check to my house as an advance and I still got my check on time! They were awesome about working with me during the conversion process as well when the company I was doing the work for wanted to hire me on permanent. There was even a technical interview with Technosphere prior to interviewing with the client, showing me that they aren't just a staffing company and actually care about who they're sending over to their clients and that the candidate is qualified!

ConsThe time card system was manual which meant creating a time card every week that I sent via email and if an approval was slow or not received, it meant sending out emails to follow up. Overall, however, I'm not sure how else that could really have been done other than maybe something more automated to send and track it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI had a great experience with them from beginning to end. I even got a gift over the holidays, which I've never gotten as a contractor!

Excellent company to work for.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Technosphere full-time for more than a year

ProsI worked with them on a full time basis. They do what they promise. Very professional, transparent, kind, no false promises and has really high values.

They credited salary well in advance even before sending timesheets. Accounting team is fast in responding queries.

They have very good financial clients and have a good reputation with them.

I would recommend this company for anyone who is looking to work with a professional firm without any hassles. I never felt I was working for a consulting firm. They treat with dignity. They meet the consultants regularly, take for lunch and ask for feedback.

ConsNone I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementNone I can think of

Worked for Technosphere? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technosphere reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Technosphere CEO Jane Prophet and Gordon Selley. All reviews posted anonymously by Technosphere employees.