TekPartner, Inc

www.tekpartner.com

TekPartner, Inc Reviews

4.0

CEO

Great people - great opportunities!

Former Employee - Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Orlando, FL

I worked at TekPartner, Inc full-time

Pros

Great recruiting team that really cares about you. Though they can be hard to reach at times, they have always been helpful and tried to watch out for their consultant's best interests.

Cons

Though the team is really caring, they can be tough to reach. I'm not sure if the recruiters have too heavy a caseload or if they're just running too fast. One way or the other, it just makes it a bit harder to work with them.

Make sure your recruiters have the time they need to work closer with the consultants.

Generally good experience with TekPartners

Former Employee - Project Manager in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at TekPartner, Inc as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They found me online and I was placed at a very good company on contract.

Cons

Did not get as much communication on status of my contract on an on-going basis as I would have liked.

Make sure hand off between reps is smooth and they continue to communicate effectively with their on-site employees concerning their contract status.

Learning and earning.

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I have been working at TekPartner, Inc

Pros

Being a small company there are many opportunities to learn and that's the theme of things in the company. The employees are closely knit and know each other by first name. The line between work and fun is very fine and things seem to get done without much of an effort. The senior management is very able and can deal with any sort of issues. Under the guidance of the experienced, any role seems easy to fill. The company keeps improving itself and though its still in its growth phase, its doing very well. As compared to its peers, the structure of the company is very stream lined and well managed. Its also a part of a bigger group of companies so the knowledge sharing is immense. Overall, a nice friendly place to work at and to learn.

Cons

Being a small company the compensation package is not as high as the bigger companies. However, there are incentives for good performance.

Senior management should continue to do a good job and look towards further growth aspects. There is a requirement for the policies of the company to be better defined and that is currently being looked at.

A temporary job

I have been working at TekPartner, Inc

Pros

Pay is not bad for entry level

Cons

Benefits are not worth it