100% of the CEO
Harris Katz & Vito Scutero
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at TekPartners full-time for more than a year
Pros – - Incredible amounts of experience in every direction, which means answers to almost any question one could have
- Awesome open door policy; Executives and management always have time to listen to and help you. They care about every employee.
- Executives and upper management also work as hard or harder than everyone under them
- Lots of tools, training, and other options available to advance your skills
- True devotion to core values, they aren't just for show.
- Incredible compensation packages available
- The work environment is outstanding. Very balanced 'work hard, play hard' atmosphere. The people are great.
- They treat their clients extremely well, which pays dividends for everyone
Cons – - typical growing pains of a successful young company
- they would let you work 80 hours' a week if you wanted to, which could be a pro or con.
Advice to Senior Management – Keep doing what you're doing. Don't ever let the TekPartners' environment morph into some sort of corporate style environment.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-04-26 06:24 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –