TekStream Solutions

www.tekstream.com

TekStream Solutions Reviews

Robert C. Jansen

Truly a once and a lifetime career opportunity that I am luckily enough to be a part of!

Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros*Stellar, working atmosphere!!
    * Leadership and Management are second to none
    * Outside work events are always fun
    * On the cutting edge of marketing and technology spaces!
    * A real opportunity to learn and grow in the company.
    * Team atmosphere, everyone is genuinely invested in helping one another out.

ConsNothing can come to mind.......

Advice to Senior ManagementNever change!

TekStream Solutions Office Administrator responded to this review

Aug 15, 2013

Thank you! Glad to hear you're so happy with our company!

Potential is recognized, opportunities made available, and given the ability to forge your own destiny!

Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsTekStream has a very balanced work environment between work and play. Everyone is so excited about what they're doing, and they are all willing to work their hardest to achieve their goals. I know it sounds cheesy, but TekStream isn't just a group of coworkers, it's a family. We care about each other, even all the way up to the top. This company is filled with integrity, and I've never been more proud to work for an organization than I am here at TekStream.

On a more concrete note: The benefits are fantastic, the pay is great, and the review process is like a dream come true. We do wear business attire Monday-Thursday, but Fridays are casual, so hooray for jeans!

ConsThe office is often freezing. The commute can be difficult sometimes, particularly during rush hour (which starts at about 4pm)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to do what you're doing, because what you're doing is awesome. As we grow, please strive to maintain the care, attention, and support with the employees that you currently display. Thank you for being such wonderful, genuine people.

TekStream Solutions Office Administrator responded to this review

Apr 23, 2013

Thank you! I'm glad you're so satisfied with us. One small note, though: Our M-Th attire is business casual, not business.

Worked for TekStream Solutions? Contribute to the Community!