Tekk Fusion

Updated September 30, 2014
Updated September 30, 2014
3.5

Ken Brown

A growing company that has great opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Never micromanaged, great location and atmosphere and the company is growing extremely fast.

Cons

It's a tough industry- you have to be a driven sales minded individual to succeed, but if that's you then you'll do great!

Do your research before working here

I worked at Tekk Fusion full-time

Pros

Very open floor plan - they do 'team outings'. Nice office space, located in central downtown, walking distance to just about everything.

Cons

Do your research before working here! A lot of legal issues with past lawsuits, and most of the people who are 'lured in' leave after a few months once they get a glimpse of what it is really like. Unfortunately, they tend to only hire fraternity brothers and promote a very sexist work environment: if you are not extremely thick-skinned this is not the place for you.

This was by far the most sexist, demeaning environment I have ever witnessed. Guys get to go golfing with managers on the weekends, women are not invited, therefore men tend to get handed more opportunities in the work place. Comments fly around the office that are extremely inappropriate and hurtful - management does NOTHING and actually encourages it way too often.

Non friend

I worked at Tekk Fusion

Pros

Loved working with the other staff.

Cons

So many....1.Breach of contact 2. Commissions earned are not paid. 3. Egotistical management. This firm lies to your face,. Nothing they say is true. No promises were delivered upon. So many sexually harassment issues. Complete disregard for employees. Never associate yourself with them. . Management was there downfall. The employees were great. Poor leadership,. If you want to actually get paid for your work and have a sense of accomplishment, look elsewhere. II hope they see this and change their ways, ...but they wont.

Your ego has blinded you. Get back to what you truly want. Don't make others suffer.

One of the good ones

Current Employee - Business Development in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial, creative culture. Competent, friendly staff. Solid commission plan. Management with integrity.

Cons

No cold beer in fridge

Sep 29, 2014Managing Director

We are glad to hear you enjoy being a part of Tekk Fusion. We really enjoy having you on the team. We have been able to produce a lot of success thus far and with this being said, most Fridays there ... More

Growth-oriented staffing firm with common sense management and a great culture

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Best commission program I've ever heard of. OUTSTANDING leadership team. Reasonable goals. Great training. Frequent interaction with owner. Only work with "A" clients. Team environment. CEO actually cares about employees. Here employees are seen as assets and the company wants to actively develop you.

Cons

Like any newer or start up company, there are some challenges - but all can be overcome. Could use some better information in the internal database, but this is an ongoing maintenance project and not really a true "con".

Keep it up. Develop the talent you have and growth will continue to be sustainable.

May 21, 2014Managing Director

Thank you for your response. Having all the tools you need to be successful is important and we will make sure we provide them for you. We have recently hired a Marketing coordinator, who will be ... More

Growth!

Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Motivated Management
    - In depth training- Hands On
    - Certified HR Representative
    - Highest Paid commissions in IT staffing
    - Great work/life balance
    - Enormous opportunity for advancement
    - Benefits/ 4012k/ short term/long term disability
    - Management cares about what you want to do- long term here

Cons

- Make your own day- It's easy to get distracted here!

-Keep up the good work! Open more locations!!!
    - Keep the team outings going, they are a blast!

Sep 29, 2014Managing Director

Thank you for your helpful review. We strive to make our culture the best possible by truly listening to our employees. Your input is greatly appreciated. As per your request, we will definitely ... More

Unique opportunity to learn all sides of the business

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working at Tekk Fusion has proven to be an opportunity for personal and professional growth and development. The environment is positive and energetic, and the management has demonstrated a true knowledge of the industry and a commitment to developing leading recruiters. Unlike other recruiting firms, the team is supportive and encouraging. Demonstrating a true 'open-door' policy, there is a unique opportunity at Tekk Fusion to learn all sides of the business, interface with clients, and continually challenge yourself to stay up to date on changes in the industry. If you are eager to learn, are a self-motivator, and want to be surrounded by the best in the business, Tekk Fusion is a great place to work!

Cons

You do not get overtime, which in the beginning, you will need to put in some extra hours.

Inexperienced management and unscrupulous practices make for a terrible learning experience.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Orlando, FL

I worked at Tekk Fusion full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some great employees, especially on the recruitment side. Middle management is actually quite sharp.

Cons

Their internal recruitment process is unethical. There is extremely high turnover. If you are local to Orlando I recommend doing some research in tech and staffing communities to form a good picture as to what is happening at this company. The main problem here lies with the barely-existent HR department and the top exec.

Hire a high-level management consultant to overhaul the organizational structure in order to reign in poor management practices. It is going to be tough to replace the amazing talent they lost before and after my leaving, but maybe they'll get lucky again.

May 21, 2014Managing Director

Thank you for your response, as we welcome all feedback. We have taken your observation into consideration and believe we are improving our internal operations everyday. We have now hired an HR ... More