Tekskills

Updated Jul 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Punnam Manthena

Great organization to work with

Senior Developer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsMany opportunities to increase your knowledge base. Opportunities to work abroad,Great company values and dedicated co-workers.

ConsNothing to mention as such

Prefect place to learn

Developer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsAs a Beginner learned a lot..friendly place to work and good team members. I'm glad I started work here..Had a Great Experience....

ConsIt's hard to tell ... as far as I worked I haven't experienced anything

Advice to Senior ManagementI was a happy employee ...

Lively, fast paced and productive

Developer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Proscompensation, happy working hours, young energetic atmosphere and lot of growing opportunities.

Consi haven't experienced any situation nothing upto now.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

“An amazing place to work”

Web Developer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Pros1. Good Work Culture
    2. Safe Environment
    3. Good Learning Exposure
    4. Fairly Good Compensation
    5. Decent Personal Growth

ConsI really don't have anything for cons. It varies on person to person.

It was a awesome company to start with, learned a lot technically as well as professionally.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsGood opportunity to upskill your self and chances of growth in this company.

Consi havent faced any situation till now

Working with Tekskills for last 2 Years

Software Developer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prosprofessional working environment, opportunities to grow and there is a recognition of work

Consnothing as of now.

management is smart to manage employees without projects

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosits OK to be work with good people in the team.all the colleagues are well skilled to work with.

Consrequesting Sr. Management to stop acting like to get projects and please don't play with employees careers.

Advice to Senior ManagementOur CEO is visiting to USA to get the project signed? or to manage the employees in Indian office.please stop the cheep tricks and tell the actual situation.

No space for Civility .

Software Developer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsColleagues are friendly and environment is good.

ConsNo projects, no work, yet they ask for time sheets. Few Managers who have recently taken new responsibilities are behaving so rude, harsh. No professionalism.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the employees before they are humiliated. And go away from company because cheap Manager's in Indian office.

Great place for people who want to work very hard

IT Recruiter (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosi started my career in good hands and i hope this company gives growth to my carrier as well as my skills .Very approachable, transparent process, flexible timing, job satisfaction and supportive team/managers.

ConsIt would be great if there were more locations around the country.

Wonderful. A good place if you want to keep learning and have challenging work environment.

IT Consultant (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsInvolved and active staff with positive attitudes. People at all levels are helpful, from admins to execs. Good communication throughout the org. I feel supported by my team and management. Tons of opportunities to carve out a niche for yourself here, and the company culture is admirable.

Conssometimes submitting the timesheets in a given timelines may be an issue due to security reasons.

Worked for Tekskills? Contribute to the Community!