Tekwissen Reviews

CEO

1. Employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice management, good recruitment team

Cons

no co mm ent s

2. Sr. Manager

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

Feel very good working with this organization. Tekwissen is well organizer, having good Work culture and good management. Simply i'll say best organization to work with.

Cons

I don't have any point. You will get so many errors while constructing great things but need to resolve immediately.

Advice to Management

Need to focus on quality service and relationship.

3. Help Desk Support

Former Employee - Help Desk Support in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Help Desk Support in Redmond, WA

Pros

Professional, always check with their people, specially Venkat was awesome , friendly, respectful, and professional. I will always look forward, to work with him .

Cons

The only down side is there are located in the east side, and I'm located in the west side, so i had to coordinate with them remotely.

Both pros and cons in my experience.

Former Contractor - Senior IT Project Manager in Stockbridge, GA
    Former Contractor - Senior IT Project Manager in Stockbridge, GA

I worked at Tekwissen as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I got the job without even having to interview. Also, TEKwissen paid me over $3,000 in advances to make ends meet when I first went from Atlanta to Salem, Oregon to work on my contract.

Cons

I was only paid once a month, which made for some time critical needs for money on my part. Also, there were no local reps to come and see us, check up on us and even take us out to lunch. Also, I had one regret, that I left the contract before it was over. I come from Atlanta, so as soon as a got a job back in Atlanta, I bolted from the State of Oregon.

Advice to Management

They have addressed one 'con' that I had, which was only being paid monthly. They are paying twice per month, but my advice to management would be to pay WEEKLY. Having worked for 2 different contract firms that pay weekly, I can say that weekly pay is the way to go.

They do Business on Integrity

Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very few companies work to carry a good relationship than rather having profits in the business.I will recommend on a single point reason that TekWissen will look to carry forward the relationship so that they can with stand with pride & potential.

Cons

When it has a positive face than it will stand by with few negative points . If they improve in their responsive node and time to resolve an issue than it will be more better for their further accomplishments

Pleasant Personnel to work with.

Former Contractor - Senior Principal Architect in Salem, OR
    Former Contractor - Senior Principal Architect in Salem, OR

I worked at Tekwissen as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The person I interacted with was very professional. Kudos to them.

Cons

My pay was behind all of the time, but after I follow up with them it did arrive.

Jul 7, 2015 – Founder

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Inorder to rectify payment we have moved our entire payroll to bi-weekly. This has been appreciated by both employees & contractors.

THEY DON'T LIKE TO PAY...

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst/QA Tester in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst/QA Tester in Chicago, IL

Pros

NONE AT ALL... I wish I could write something

Cons

None of the employees know what they are doing... I got a call that I am selected for a major IT company. The next day someone call saying I am not selected but I have second round of interview, which was a goof up. I did get selected. I have been working with them for 3 months and they've not paid a single penny till date. Accounts department has been trained well on DODGING and lying... They have no respect for the work that employees have put in for them to get paid !

Advice to Management

Please stop BS! need more transparency and better work ethics.

Jul 7, 2015 – Founder

Dear Current Employee, First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your frustration. While reading your review few things jumped off immediately that I would need a little ... More

9. Informatica developer

Former Contractor - Computer Systems Analyst ( Informatica Developer) in Plano, TX

I worked at Tekwissen as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I am done with my current project with client Ericsson through TekWissen. I was quite happy with the company as they were always ready to help me out when i needed assistance. I will highly recommend them. Good part is that they have direct clients base and the salary is quite good. Last but not least good recruiting team they have who are respectful.

Cons

Please provide more benefits to all the contractors

Advice to Management

Never interacted with them.

Sep 23, 2014 – Founder

Thank you for your candid review. We at TekWissen believe and strive towards working on a relationship than looking it as mere placement. TekWissen has recently started offering the same benefits ... More

10. Extremely Transparent

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Tekwissen as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The one thing I like that they are honest, transparent and have procedures in place to keep consistency. They are growing but the fundamentals are there core value.

Cons

Nothing that stands out in my experiences.

Advice to Management

The market is full of unhealthy practices, what I really liked about you & your company is that you guys are working hard in bringing transparency in the process. I know its not easy but you guys have been doing excellent job. Continue striving hard.

Sep 23, 2014 – Founder

We at TekWissen has always believed in being transparent both with our clients & employees. I am glad that this is appealing to all the real resources who are seeking fair & potential employment ... More

Loose Career.Loose salary.........

Current Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing to Say............no word i can mentioned for them

Cons

All their employer are putting positive review in all website.....they are putting fake experience in resume and they dont want to give salary on time.......plus they do not share any H1B receipt after getting approval.....if you mess with them,they will take all money like street hungry people....always you call them you can hear "HANJI"....and one more thing people who are marketing they are also marketing for another company to get more money .....it will ruin your career..think twice.....tekwissen your count down is start now.................very unprofessional staff and very poor for contaminate with their employees...........their employees are dumb alwys they get a job using proxy interview and for proxy interview they are $500 per interview .its better to work hard to kick out them from market .............

Advice to Management

Close business and stay with Rajiv

Sep 23, 2014 – Founder

First of all I would like to say its unfortunate that you think unhealthy of us and you shared unhealthy experiences. I would like to take the opportunity to address all the points that you have ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed