Tekwissen

Updated September 4, 2014
3.3

CEO

Informatica developer

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst ( Informatica Developer) in Plano, TX

I worked at Tekwissen as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I am done with my current project with client Ericsson through TekWissen. I was quite happy with the company as they were always ready to help me out when i needed assistance. I will highly recommend them. Good part is that they have direct clients base and the salary is quite good. Last but not least good recruiting team they have who are respectful.

Cons

Please provide more benefits to all the contractors

Never interacted with them.

Sep 23, 2014Founder

Thank you for your candid review. We at TekWissen believe and strive towards working on a relationship than looking it as mere placement.
    TekWissen has recently started offering the same benefits
    ... More

Loose Career.Loose salary.........

Current Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nothing to Say............no word i can mentioned for them

Cons

All their employer are putting positive review in all website.....they are putting fake experience in resume and they dont want to give salary on time.......plus they do not share any H1B receipt after getting approval.....if you mess with them,they will take all money like street hungry people....always you call them you can hear "HANJI"....and one more thing people who are marketing they are also marketing for another company to get more money .....it will ruin your career..think twice.....tekwissen your count down is start now.................very unprofessional staff and very poor for contaminate with their employees...........their employees are dumb alwys they get a job using proxy interview and for proxy interview they are $500 per interview .its better to work hard to kick out them from market .............

Close business and stay with Rajiv

Sep 23, 2014Founder

First of all I would like to say its unfortunate that you think unhealthy of us and you shared unhealthy experiences. I would like to take the opportunity to address all the points that you have ... More

Extremely Transparent

I have been working at Tekwissen as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The one thing I like that they are honest, transparent and have procedures in place to keep consistency. They are growing but the fundamentals are there core value.

Cons

Nothing that stands out in my experiences.

The market is full of unhealthy practices, what I really liked about you & your company is that you guys are working hard in bringing transparency in the process. I know its not easy but you guys have been doing excellent job. Continue striving hard.

Sep 23, 2014Founder

We at TekWissen has always believed in being transparent both with our clients & employees. I am glad that this is appealing to all the real resources who are seeking fair & potential employment ... More

Good experience as compared to other consulting firms.

I worked at Tekwissen

Pros

Good salary
    Co operative staff
    option to work on percentage basis

Cons

Limited benefits

Sep 23, 2014Founder

TekWissen has recently started offering the same benefits that are accessible to employees, starting from Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401K. We are sharing now our contractors as well. I ... More

Small Business

I have been working at Tekwissen

Pros

The company is getting business.

Cons

It is a single person owned company by someone who does not have business background or experience. The owner has all their recruiters and all but 3 of the administrative functions in India. Due to the owner having no experience with running a business they rely on family in India that have no knowledge or experience running a business in the USA. The owner will listen to those that they do hire here in the states with the knowledge and experience but then go out of their way to try a prove that their employee that informed them of the laws and requirements is wrong. The owner believes they know everything in all areas of American Business and Laws to a point of prosperously creating a hostile work environment.

With that the owner does not pay a living wage for the area which the company is located in southeastern Michigan.

Nice place to work here.

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good Management and marketing strategy for career.

Cons

There is nothing which i can mention here.

Good work...

Sep 23, 2014Founder

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your feedback.

Tekwissen Photos