Tekwissen Reviews

Reset
3.4
CEO

1. Technical Recruiter / Sourcer

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time

Pros

TekWissen LLCis a good company to work and to develop soft skills and work process. People who work with TekWissen LLC are very much developed .

Cons

I have worked with TekWissen for a long term, i never seen down ..

2. Employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice management, good recruitment team

Cons

no co mm ent s

3. Help Desk Support

Former Employee - Help Desk Support in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Help Desk Support in Redmond, WA

Pros

Professional, always check with their people, specially Venkat was awesome , friendly, respectful, and professional. I will always look forward, to work with him .

Cons

The only down side is there are located in the east side, and I'm located in the west side, so i had to coordinate with them remotely.

5. Sr. Manager

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

Feel very good working with this organization. Tekwissen is well organizer, having good Work culture and good management. Simply i'll say best organization to work with.

Cons

I don't have any point. You will get so many errors while constructing great things but need to resolve immediately.

Advice to Management

Need to focus on quality service and relationship.

They do Business on Integrity

Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very few companies work to carry a good relationship than rather having profits in the business.I will recommend on a single point reason that TekWissen will look to carry forward the relationship so that they can with stand with pride & potential.

Cons

When it has a positive face than it will stand by with few negative points . If they improve in their responsive node and time to resolve an issue than it will be more better for their further accomplishments

THEY DON'T LIKE TO PAY...

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst/QA Tester in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst/QA Tester in Chicago, IL

Pros

NONE AT ALL... I wish I could write something

Cons

None of the employees know what they are doing... I got a call that I am selected for a major IT company. The next day someone call saying I am not selected but I have second round of interview, which was a goof up. I did get selected. I have been working with them for 3 months and they've not paid a single penny till date. Accounts department has been trained well on DODGING and lying... They have no respect for the work that employees have put in for them to get paid !

Advice to Management

Please stop BS! need more transparency and better work ethics.

Jul 7, 2015 – Founder

Dear Current Employee, First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your frustration. While reading your review few things jumped off immediately that I would need a little ... More

Loose Career.Loose salary.........

Current Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing to Say............no word i can mentioned for them

Cons

All their employer are putting positive review in all website.....they are putting fake experience in resume and they dont want to give salary on time.......plus they do not share any H1B receipt after getting approval.....if you mess with them,they will take all money like street hungry people....always you call them you can hear "HANJI"....and one more thing people who are marketing they are also marketing for another company to get more money .....it will ruin your career..think twice.....tekwissen your count down is start now.................very unprofessional staff and very poor for contaminate with their employees...........their employees are dumb alwys they get a job using proxy interview and for proxy interview they are $500 per interview .its better to work hard to kick out them from market .............

Advice to Management

Close business and stay with Rajiv

Sep 23, 2014 – Founder

First of all I would like to say its unfortunate that you think unhealthy of us and you shared unhealthy experiences. I would like to take the opportunity to address all the points that you have ... More

Good experience as compared to other consulting firms.

Pros

Good salary Co operative staff option to work on percentage basis

Cons

Limited benefits Limited benefits Limited benefits Limited benefits Limited benefits

Sep 23, 2014 – Founder

TekWissen has recently started offering the same benefits that are accessible to employees, starting from Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401K. We are sharing now our contractors as well. I ... More

Small Business

Pros

The company is getting business.

Cons

It is a single person owned company by someone who does not have business background or experience. The owner has all their recruiters and all but 3 of the administrative functions in India. Due to the owner having no experience with running a business they rely on family in India that have no knowledge or experience running a business in the USA. The owner will listen to those that they do hire here in the states with the knowledge and experience but then go out of their way to try a prove that their employee that informed them of the laws and requirements is wrong. The owner believes they know everything in all areas of American Business and Laws to a point of prosperously creating a hostile work environment. With that the owner does not pay a living wage for the area which the company is located in southeastern Michigan.

Nice place to work here.

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Tekwissen full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Management and marketing strategy for career.

Cons

There is nothing which i can mention here.

Advice to Management

Good work...

Sep 23, 2014 – Founder

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your feedback.

RSS Feed </> Embed