TelNet Marketing Group Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.5
Sophia Moreno

1. You won't find a better work environment than TelNet...

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time

Pros

After being in sales and sales management for over 13 years, I can safely say that TelNet easily offers the best work environment in the industry. I look forward to coming in to work with everyone here every day of the week, which we all know is a rarity. Employees are rewarded in many different ways for their hard work and success, and most importantly have a great time with each other while working toward the same goals. For those looking to advance their sales careers, TelNet also does an excellent job training from Day 1, and continuing to develop each individual helping them to reach their own goals of advancement. Great place to work...

Cons

Can't think of any downside to working with TelNet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. Sales Support Rep

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time

Pros

None..... Can't think of one..... Oh yea payday is every Friday

Cons

This job is a joke.... Don't be fooled by the foolery here.... I can go on and on and on

Advice to Management

Tell the boss man to get his head out his tail... Stuck up tail don't speak to none of the employees

3. Not what the ad described

Former Employee - Customer Servuce Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Servuce Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It was easy work, and okay pay.

Cons

The pay rate drops after 2weeks, the company is not properly set up.

Advice to Management

Get your leads together, come up with a better comp plan and tell the truth in the interviews that your pay will drop after 2 weeks.

5. Run away as fast as you can; it's terrible to work hard and have to fight for your money every week!

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is a Fun place to work! Until you get your 1st check after training.

Cons

You will be super broke!!!

6. Clueless, seems like they want to fail...

Former Employee - Management in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Management in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The schedule is good, and you get weekends off.

Cons

Clueless management, broken promises, a VP who loves the fact that there is no HR staff and has been heard to make the statement "If you haven't been accused of sexual harassment at least once, you haven't been trying hard enough."

Advice to Management

Ditch the Greenes, get someone in there that actually understands how to run a call center...

7. Dont Waste your time

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*there were some nice people there, but i wouldnt get too attached because theres no telling if they'll be there the next week. *They get you really hype and motivated at the beginning of the work day. *Its near restaurants

Cons

*The leads system was outdated... like who in their right mind would buy certain things over the phone? *Little to no feedback as to what youre doing right or wrong until its pretty much too late. *Revolving Door

Advice to Management

Have some clear expectations set for incoming employees. I like many others googled this company following the interview and was skeptical but i was confident i would have another job fairly soon so i settled here for a moment.

8. Fun, Fast pace Environment! Great Potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyday is an exciting day, always learning new things. Uncapped commission and good products make for a great sales position. Management listens to feedback from the sales people and work together with them. Always fine tuning and perfecting what they already do well.

Cons

Old computer systems, and technology make the job harder than it needs to be sometimes. overall a good place to be though.

Advice to Management

Stick with what works! Don't over complicate it.

9. I've been working for Telnet for a few months now and it's one of the best place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In the short time I've been here I've been promoted from sales rep to a higher position in a matter of weeks. Based on my performance, experience and attitude supervisors and managers were able to recognize the potential in moving me up and did not hesitate to give me this opportunity. This goes to say that the company definitely promotes growth.

Cons

This is an outbound sales call center. Sales can bring a lot of stress in an agent's life, especially when numbers are not met . Some days are good some days are not so good. You just have to find a way to balance it all out.

Advice to Management

Continue to be personnable, amicable and encouraging. Sales can be stressful, however you can always make a difference by taking that pressure off and the best way to do that is by implementing good morals and values

10. Respectable fun work place!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very friendly. The management team helps develop you and to make more sales, which = more $! I want to be trained for a lead position, and my supervisor is helping me get where I need to be for it!

Cons

Training was a full week... with expierence, I was ready to get on the phones by day 4. But the training was good.

Advice to Management

Love the contests! The cash and prizes, and the games we play are great!

11. Used to be a good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of restaurants nearby, which is useful since the lunch is only 30 minutes. A couple of the managers are nice, but most of them are idiots. Weekends off.

Cons

They promise you the world in the interview, but you'll be lucky to make any money at all. They are clueless when it comes to running a successful call center, so they just keep spinning their wheels, doing the same things over and over again, then blaming the reps when it is really clueless management. Yeah, the reps can't sell, that's what happens when you don't pay people in a commission driven environment.

Advice to Management

Pointless. Senior management believes they know everything already, even though it is painfully obvious they are oblivious. They are in a communications business and do not know how to communicate.

RSS Feed </> Embed