TelNet Marketing Group Reviews

Updated July 7, 2014
Updated July 7, 2014

2.6

Sophia Moreno

You won't find a better work environment than TelNet...

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time

Pros

After being in sales and sales management for over 13 years, I can safely say that TelNet easily offers the best work environment in the industry. I look forward to coming in to work with everyone here every day of the week, which we all know is a rarity. Employees are rewarded in many different ways for their hard work and success, and most importantly have a great time with each other while working toward the same goals. For those looking to advance their sales careers, TelNet also does an excellent job training from Day 1, and continuing to develop each individual helping them to reach their own goals of advancement. Great place to work...

Cons

Can't think of any downside to working with TelNet.

Keep up the good work!

Run away as fast as you can; it's terrible to work hard and have to fight for your money every week!

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a Fun place to work! Until you get your 1st check after training.

Cons

You will be super broke!!!

Clueless, seems like they want to fail...

Former Employee - Management  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Management in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The schedule is good, and you get weekends off.

Cons

Clueless management, broken promises, a VP who loves the fact that there is no HR staff and has been heard to make the statement "If you haven't been accused of sexual harassment at least once, you haven't been trying hard enough."

Ditch the Greenes, get someone in there that actually understands how to run a call center...

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dont Waste your time

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

*there were some nice people there, but i wouldnt get too attached because theres no telling if they'll be there the next week.
    *They get you really hype and motivated at the beginning of the work day.
    *Its near restaurants

Cons

*The leads system was outdated... like who in their right mind would buy certain things over the phone?
    *Little to no feedback as to what youre doing right or wrong until its pretty much too late.
    *Revolving Door

Have some clear expectations set for incoming employees. I like many others googled this company following the interview and was skeptical but i was confident i would have another job fairly soon so i settled here for a moment.

Fun, Fast pace Environment! Great Potential

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyday is an exciting day, always learning new things. Uncapped commission and good products make for a great sales position. Management listens to feedback from the sales people and work together with them. Always fine tuning and perfecting what they already do well.

Cons

Old computer systems, and technology make the job harder than it needs to be sometimes. overall a good place to be though.

Stick with what works! Don't over complicate it.

I've been working for Telnet for a few months now and it's one of the best place to work.

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the short time I've been here I've been promoted from sales rep to a higher position in a matter of weeks. Based on my performance, experience and attitude supervisors and managers were able to recognize the potential in moving me up and did not hesitate to give me this opportunity. This goes to say that the company definitely promotes growth.

Cons

This is an outbound sales call center. Sales can bring a lot of stress in an agent's life, especially when numbers are not met . Some days are good some days are not so good. You just have to find a way to balance it all out.

Continue to be personnable, amicable and encouraging. Sales can be stressful, however you can always make a difference by taking that pressure off and the best way to do that is by implementing good morals and values

Respectable fun work place!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very friendly. The management team helps develop you and to make more sales, which = more $! I want to be trained for a lead position, and my supervisor is helping me get where I need to be for it!

Cons

Training was a full week... with expierence, I was ready to get on the phones by day 4. But the training was good.

Love the contests! The cash and prizes, and the games we play are great!

Great Place to Work

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a wonderful place to work. The people are great. The management is great. They are constantly giving feedback and developing you as a sales person and for management roles too. No weekends, Monday through Friday hours. The benefits are amazing. I've been with the company over 2 years and have held many roles and completely love what I do. Company is expanding and growing so more management positions are available and we promote from within. Upper management goes above and beyond to create a fun work environment running contests and holding events. Uncapped earnings potential as a sales person. Absolutely love it here.

Cons

This is a pay for performance position so you get out of it what you put in. If you don't put in the effort, you will make the minimum amount.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Used to be a good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of restaurants nearby, which is useful since the lunch is only 30 minutes. A couple of the managers are nice, but most of them are idiots. Weekends off.

Cons

They promise you the world in the interview, but you'll be lucky to make any money at all. They are clueless when it comes to running a successful call center, so they just keep spinning their wheels, doing the same things over and over again, then blaming the reps when it is really clueless management. Yeah, the reps can't sell, that's what happens when you don't pay people in a commission driven environment.

Pointless. Senior management believes they know everything already, even though it is painfully obvious they are oblivious. They are in a communications business and do not know how to communicate.

Inside Sales/ Call Center

I have been working at TelNet Marketing Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working at Telnet. I have worked for the company for more than 3yrs. Now is the best time to be here. Great management staff and great people with great attitudes. Building a very good work environment. It good to make a lot of money. But it is better when you enjoy going to work. Weekly pay for hourly and bonuses. Paid medical beenfits. Paid vacation time.

Cons

It is pay for performance. If you don't perform you are paid what you make the minimum. It is not for everyone.

Continue building on what you have started.

Worked for TelNet Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!