Telefunken Semiconductors
www.telefunkensemi.com Heilbronn, Germany 150 to 499 Employees

Telefunken Semiconductors Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Telefunken Semiconductors have great investors and are always looking to improve the company.

Electronic Technician (Current Employee)
Roseville, CA

I have been working at Telefunken Semiconductors full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood people to work with and good management. 4 shifts available, 6 til 6
On-site cafe, state of the art 8" tool sets. 3 days one week 4 days next week, Sat rotation for night shift and Sun rotation for day shift.

ConsCurrently minimum staffing just now but investors are actively seeking new customers (some aboard already) No pay raises for the last few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication with employees.

Sinking ship

Electronic Technician (Current Employee)
Roseville, CA

ProsCompressed work week, 3 on 3 off, 4 on, 4 off. Health benefits.

ConsMorale is at an all time low. Unsupportive management, lack of communication, no company contributions to 401K. Lack of direction and focus.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart communicating with your employees. Spend your money on quality employees and needed supplies to keep the business operating. Make up your mind as to which direction the company is headed.

Started out strong but lost steam

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Heilbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I worked at Telefunken Semiconductors full-time for more than 5 years

ProsRelative freedom to handle as saw fit; incredible opportunity to learn a variety of tasks and take on responsibility. Great co-workers.

ConsNo opportunity for advancement; lack of resources necessary to carry out job as defined; job description and direction from management changed on a daily basis; salary not paid on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your advisors; give employees a reason to stay.

Worked for Telefunken Semiconductors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefunken Semiconductors reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Telefunken Semiconductors employees.