Telegraph Publishing
nashuatelegraph.com Hudson, NH 150 to 499 Employees

Telegraph Publishing Reviews

Telegraph Publishing – Hudson – “Press Room Personnel Only”

Not yet rated.

Andrew T. Bickford

Very good

I have been working at Telegraph Publishing

ProsGreat team to work with.

Consweird hours sometimes, late shifts.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the distribution department and employees up to date on company happenings.

The company is declining rapidly.

graphic designer (Former Employee)

I worked at Telegraph Publishing

ProsThe location is conveniently accessible and the hours are flexible.

ConsThe company has taken on survival mode thinking that has led to a desperate environment. Senior management follows trends rather than leading and becoming innovative. The future is glum for employees at all levels. There has been a significant reduction of staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to encourage and appreciate staff as well as promote a respectful attitude toward others. The ideas and suggestions of everyone should be seriously considered. Sometimes the best ideas come from those who work in the muck and mud.

challenging

Circulation Sales Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Telegraph Publishing

Prospeople, location, atmosphere, freedom of creative ability

Conssmall company, industry very difficult

Advice to Senior Managementstep up and listen to your employees. Hold all departments to the same standards and accountability

Great small Town feel with Big ideas

I have been working at Telegraph Publishing

ProsThe Telegraph is progressive technologically and has a great human element to it's style and ethics. For a small company investment in the latest technology is not foreign. This type of leadership has kept costs down and has given us the ability to do more with less. The people are like a big family, many large scale events are planned annually and community involvement is frequent.

ConsPaper Publishing is in transition to electronic methods, this transition is affecting hiring and salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetaining the best in this transition will be your biggest challenge. Those employees need to be recognized with training dollars and financial incentives.

Where there are challenges, there are opportunities!

I have been working at Telegraph Publishing full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe Telegraph is full of many great, loyal, hardworking people who truly care about the product and services provided. The culture is one in which people will either love or hate. If you enjoy accountability, hard work, learning and growing as an employee, and thinking outside the box to meet challenges facing the news industry now and into the future, it's a great place to work. There is a lot of autonomy and opportunity for additional responsibilities for great employees

ConsTough industry right now - but if you have a passion for news, this is an amazing organization to work within.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs with many companies, communication is key. Keeping all the employees in the loop enables the employees to be able to contribute at a higher level.

Worked for Telegraph Publishing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telegraph Publishing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telegraph Publishing CEO Andrew T. Bickford. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Telegraph Publishing employees.