Teleperformance

Teleperformance Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Teleperformance Fondateur Daniel Julien

Daniel Julien

Pros:
  • "Flexible schedule, workflow systems are easy to learn, quick room for advancement"
    in 17 reviews
  • "It's a great work environment for a starter job"
    in 16 reviews
Cons:
  • "Working at a call center means you must work when they need you, not when it works for you"
    in 24 reviews
  • "i was on the customer service team and then got let go because of no sales"
    in 11 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Nice Company

Tech Support (Former Employee)
    Lindon, UT

ProsNice coworkers, understanding people, fun people to work with. Most of the callers were nice; few people yelled at you if you were nice to them. Interesting work- always learning something new about computers when you help a caller do something new in their operating system, etc. When you walk them through the steps given in your tools, you learn too. This could be a good start for applying for more advanced tech support jobs in the future, making more $$$.

ConsVery hard to find a solution to the caller's problem within the timeframe the company gives you. I was constantly struggling (impossible!) to keep my call times under what they require. You have to find solutions to problems, and then explain them to callers in very little time.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove training. If training were effective, tech support would know how to find answers to more customers questions!!! Also, allow longer breaks. By the time you get out of the call center, there is really only 5 minutes left for a break.

It's great if you actually try.

Training (Current Employee)
    Lindon, UT

ProsStable. Good leadership at the site level.

ConsPoor leadership at corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the people doing the actual work. Pay what they're worth.

Slow and boring, but good pay and work

Developer (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsVery good with flex time and comp time. Systems I worked with are good. Code base is well written even though it is rudimentary.

ConsVery slow to get any kind of approval or feedback. Took 2 weeks to get my login. For the first 2 weeks, I sat at my desk and played on my phone because I could not log into my work station. Took even longer to get access to development environments. After completing a project it takes 2-6 weeks before the business owner will give any feedback on if it meets requirements or needs revision.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider changing to a universal ticket/PM solution such as JIRA. This would allow business owners to submit requests, they can be attached to features, and features added to projects. This would allow everyone to follow a single process and could eliminate all the hurry up and wait.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working for Teleperformance was impactful

Technical Support Agent (Former Employee)
    Orem, UT

ProsThe work is consistent, predictable, and the customers are pleasant.

ConsAlways in training of some sort

Advice to Senior ManagementSolidify teams

Customer Service

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Hobart, IN

ProsThe pay was decent for students or people without children. $10/hr

ConsThey are so unorganized. I put in my two weeks and they have me in their system as a no call no show.

CSR

Prosflexible schedule for students especially

Conspay could be better also the benefits

So glad I left this job

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Albany, GA

ProsUnlimited overtime, unlimited overtime, unlimited overtime

ConsHigh turnover rate, miscommunication between managers and supervisors leave the customer service representative lost and confused and also they sometimes want you to go against what the contracting company requests you to do which will turn around and bite you. Horrible work environment . Customer service reps know more than supervisors so if you have a question, they never give you the right answer. When you work On CERTAIN holidays you only get time and a half for every other hour. You have scheduled breaks and lunches. Just can't take it when you want, so make sure you don't drink too much water and have to go potty

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more consistent care for your employees. Treat them like humans rather than assets

interesting

Specialist, (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

Prosa place to start, and a place to learn

Consstrange environment, and arbitrary evaluations

Advice to Senior Managementif you want professional people then set the bar and stay with it. do not put on wigs and skip through the building as a supervisor and keep same evaluations consisitent

Difficult to work for

Trainer (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

ProsGarunteed employment, meet great people, you learn phone skills that can be put towards future jobs. There's a whole support group for employees

ConsIt is the most stressful job I have ever had. I enjoyed being a trainer and even a supervisor but the agent job you have to go through to get there is the worst job ever!

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to have fun with the agents. They hate their job try and make it better on them

Not a great place to work.

Customer Service, Call Center (Former Employee)
    Hobart, IN

ProsYou will meet and work with some friendly people. Supervisors are easy to get along with and they don't give you a hard time if you can meet your sales goal. Instead, they coach you and give you pointers on how you can improve.

ConsThere aren't many opportunities to move up to a better position here and with the minimum wage pay, one shouldn't expect to make this a permanent place to work.

Worked for Teleperformance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teleperformance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teleperformance CEO Daniel Julien. All 496 reviews posted anonymously by Teleperformance employees.