Teleperformance

Teleperformance Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Teleperformance Fondateur Daniel Julien

Daniel Julien

Pros
  • Flexible schedule, workflow systems are easy to learn, quick room for advancement(in 18 reviews)

• Healthy work environment and helpful people(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • As any other call-center company, the salary is really under the market's average(in 26 reviews)

• i was on the customer service team and then got let go because of no sales(in 12 reviews)

It was an okay company I do not have any issues as of right now.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsNO comment at this time

ConsHaving to give up your holidays/family time. Company does not give much time to spend with your family.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comment at this time

Unwilling to compromise

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on communication with agents

Ehh..

Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

Prosco-workers are cool but thats mostly about it

Consmanagement suck , overly worked,

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok i guess

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proshours are nice and a few different schedules

Conscalls calls calls calls calls

Advice to Senior Managementidk

It's great if you actually try.

Training (Current Employee) Lindon, UT

ProsStable. Good leadership at the site level.

ConsPoor leadership at corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the people doing the actual work. Pay what they're worth.

Slow and boring, but good pay and work

Developer (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsVery good with flex time and comp time. Systems I worked with are good. Code base is well written even though it is rudimentary.

ConsVery slow to get any kind of approval or feedback. Took 2 weeks to get my login. For the first 2 weeks, I sat at my desk and played on my phone because I could not log into my work station. Took even longer to get access to development environments. After completing a project it takes 2-6 weeks before the business owner will give any feedback on if it meets requirements or needs revision.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider changing to a universal ticket/PM solution such as JIRA. This would allow business owners to submit requests, they can be attached to features, and features added to projects. This would allow everyone to follow a single process and could eliminate all the hurry up and wait.

Avoid!

Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsNice coworkers. New building. New equipment.

ConsVery unorganized. I showed up for an interview and didn't even speak to anyone until I had been there for 3 hours (missing time from my other job). My office was new, but it had been open for several months and they couldn't get basic systems to work. Training was long but missed several key items. Metrics were stressful and ridiculous. The company didn't even follow their own stated disciplinary procedures. Management was very much of the opinion that if an employee didn't work out, they'd dump them and get someone else. High turn over. Health benefits were a joke--major medical only with very high deductibles. The pay was even more of a joke. For everything you were expected to handle, for all the systems you needed to know, they did not pay a proper wage. Instead of the company accepting blame for the problems caused by inconsistent management and disorganization, they blamed the employees and treated them accordingly.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your stuff together. Treat every employee consistently. Pay your employees what they are worth (i.e. about $5/hour more than you are paying them right now).

So glad I left this job

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Albany, GA

ProsUnlimited overtime, unlimited overtime, unlimited overtime

ConsHigh turnover rate, miscommunication between managers and supervisors leave the customer service representative lost and confused and also they sometimes want you to go against what the contracting company requests you to do which will turn around and bite you. Horrible work environment . Customer service reps know more than supervisors so if you have a question, they never give you the right answer. When you work On CERTAIN holidays you only get time and a half for every other hour. You have scheduled breaks and lunches. Just can't take it when you want, so make sure you don't drink too much water and have to go potty

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more consistent care for your employees. Treat them like humans rather than assets

Difficult to work for

Trainer (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsGarunteed employment, meet great people, you learn phone skills that can be put towards future jobs. There's a whole support group for employees

ConsIt is the most stressful job I have ever had. I enjoyed being a trainer and even a supervisor but the agent job you have to go through to get there is the worst job ever!

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to have fun with the agents. They hate their job try and make it better on them

interesting

Specialist, (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

Prosa place to start, and a place to learn

Consstrange environment, and arbitrary evaluations

Advice to Senior Managementif you want professional people then set the bar and stay with it. do not put on wigs and skip through the building as a supervisor and keep same evaluations consisitent

Worked for Teleperformance? Contribute to the Community!