Teleperformance Reviews

835 reviews filtered by
2.7
Teleperformance CEO Paulo César Salles Vasques
Paulo César Salles Vasques

Pros
  • A laid back work environment with experienced and helpful management (in 24 reviews)

• As far as the company working with you to create a flexible schedule goes- it's very possible to do (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • The call center manager ended up getting fired a few months after I had already left (in 31 reviews)

• First off, this will only be a small stop in your customer service career (in 16 reviews)

1. They got everyone, doesn't matter if you are fresh or of high school or have a master's degree.

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Sierra Vista, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed time spent with my coworkers. I made a lot of friend and enjoyed the socialization.

Cons

They value tenure over education or skill. Many people were promoted over me because they had been there slightly longer, not because they were the best fit for the job.

Be more selective in the reasons you promote people, look for value rather than time served.

2. Place is growing

I have been working at Teleperformance

Pros

Chance for Advancement, New Call Center Manager who seems to really making changes. New clients, and more people getting hired.

Cons

Some people wanting things to stay the same. Change can be good!

3. Tech Support

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Edinburg, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Edinburg, TX

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great environment to learn tech support skills and confidence. Support from coworkers and team leaders. Also great place to make friends.
    If you ask in advance they will almost always guarantee your day or days off, unless it is an important business day, but even then they will try to work with you.
    Calls get repetitive so you start to get really good helping clients with their issues.

Cons

Downside, not all team leaders know what they are talking about and will just give you generic answers, ask other co workers.
    Another thing about being able to get off when you want is that you may not be able to work when you can, specially during off season in some projects you will be sent home if there aren't enough calls.
    Which means that even though you may be considered "full-time" you may work very few hours a week. Usually you can ask to be moved to a busier project.

Be objective when promoting, promote agents with low points, but also please promote people that know what the hell they are doing!

5. Great Place to Work

I have been working at Teleperformance

Pros

Alot of opportunities for advancement, great open door policy, great team work

Cons

smaller sites have less promotions, pay is not aligned for all in the same job,

6. Professional & Personal Growth

Current Employee - Manager in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Manager in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Teleperformance

Pros

I've worked for the company for a little over 9 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I've grown both professionally in my career and personally for the last 9 years with this company and I know I will continue to learn and grow for the next few years to come. The company's values, Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation & Commitment, are part of why I feel I can grow here.
    There is consistent development and training to help each employee grow and excel at what they do. I've worked closely with a lot of people throughout the years and I am proud to say that although we're here to work, there is a team and family feel and environment that I can't find any where else.

Cons

I don't think I have anything bad to say at this point. The opportunities I've seen so far, there has always been a plan to fix it and a solution.

N/A

7. I get the joy of helping people everyday I work, but I find myself wondering why my supervisors are still working here?

Current Employee - Customer Care Professional in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Care Professional in Killeen, TX

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you genuinely enjoy helping others and being around people who really love their job, Teleperformance is for you. In the city where I work at there are not a plethora of job opportunities and Teleperformance is consistently hiring new employees.

Cons

From what I've learned, career advancement at Teleperformance is not a rewarding experience. You might move up in the company but you will not get compensated for the increase in responsibility.

The training program is not constructed to teach you the necessary knowledge to be successful at your job. We spent a lot of time on insignificant details and technical difficulties that didn't allow us to get in valuable practice with the programs we were going to be using on a daily basis.

8. Great place to Work!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Salary
    - Training
    - Opportunity for Growth
    - Family Environment

Cons

There are none. Whether you are looking for a career or a springboard, this is the place to be.

Benefits could be better but all employers are cutting back.

9. All good

Current Employee - WAH Customer Service in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - WAH Customer Service in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great to work from home, no bs really. Management was cool. Did not have any problems with the work and I was able to get a schedule I liked.

Cons

My main grievance was that I was not clearly told that I was being hired for a seasonal position. Then the equipment specs I needed for my home office changed slightly with each new piece of paperwork I got.

It doesn't seem fair for me to make suggestions to management having only worked there 3 months. I had a good experience but am unable to continue with Teleperformance because I am a musician and they literally have no projects (that I may have been a fit for anyway) with daytime hours.

10. Fun at Work in West Salem, WI !

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Rec Room - with a pool table, basketball game, WII and dart board. Exercise room for working out. Quiet rooms to relax in on breaks for your lunch!

Cons

I don't see any cons here at this site - really fun place to work - incentives and prizes - food events once a week where they feed you - you can even be on the fun committee.

management supports the fun committee and gets involved. Activities each week. Getting new hires involved in all activities

Company that is all about pushing you to be the best you can!

Current Employee - Recruiting Lead in Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Recruiting Lead in Westerville, OH

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you are wanting a place to advance your career, this is it! I've been here for 12 years and have held many different roles. By living the company values, you are sure to succeed.

Cons

This job is always wanting you to do better, you will always be busy, so it isn't for everyone.