Teleperformance Reviews

832 reviews filtered by
2.6
Teleperformance CEO Paulo César Salles Vasques
Paulo César Salles Vasques

Pros
  • A laid back work environment with experienced and helpful management (in 24 reviews)

• As far as the company working with you to create a flexible schedule goes- it's very possible to do (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • The call center manager ended up getting fired a few months after I had already left (in 31 reviews)

• First off, this will only be a small stop in your customer service career (in 16 reviews)

1. I get the joy of helping people everyday I work, but I find myself wondering why my supervisors are still working here?

Current Employee - Customer Care Professional in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Care Professional in Killeen, TX

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you genuinely enjoy helping others and being around people who really love their job, Teleperformance is for you. In the city where I work at there are not a plethora of job opportunities and Teleperformance is consistently hiring new employees.

Cons

From what I've learned, career advancement at Teleperformance is not a rewarding experience. You might move up in the company but you will not get compensated for the increase in responsibility.

The training program is not constructed to teach you the necessary knowledge to be successful at your job. We spent a lot of time on insignificant details and technical difficulties that didn't allow us to get in valuable practice with the programs we were going to be using on a daily basis.

2. Great Place to Work

I have been working at Teleperformance

Pros

Alot of opportunities for advancement, great open door policy, great team work

Cons

smaller sites have less promotions, pay is not aligned for all in the same job,

3. Professional & Personal Growth

Current Employee - Manager in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Manager in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Teleperformance

Pros

I've worked for the company for a little over 9 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I've grown both professionally in my career and personally for the last 9 years with this company and I know I will continue to learn and grow for the next few years to come. The company's values, Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation & Commitment, are part of why I feel I can grow here.
    There is consistent development and training to help each employee grow and excel at what they do. I've worked closely with a lot of people throughout the years and I am proud to say that although we're here to work, there is a team and family feel and environment that I can't find any where else.

Cons

I don't think I have anything bad to say at this point. The opportunities I've seen so far, there has always been a plan to fix it and a solution.

N/A

5. Great place to Work!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Salary
    - Training
    - Opportunity for Growth
    - Family Environment

Cons

There are none. Whether you are looking for a career or a springboard, this is the place to be.

Benefits could be better but all employers are cutting back.

6. All good

Current Employee - WAH Customer Service in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - WAH Customer Service in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great to work from home, no bs really. Management was cool. Did not have any problems with the work and I was able to get a schedule I liked.

Cons

My main grievance was that I was not clearly told that I was being hired for a seasonal position. Then the equipment specs I needed for my home office changed slightly with each new piece of paperwork I got.

It doesn't seem fair for me to make suggestions to management having only worked there 3 months. I had a good experience but am unable to continue with Teleperformance because I am a musician and they literally have no projects (that I may have been a fit for anyway) with daytime hours.

7. Fun at Work in West Salem, WI !

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Rec Room - with a pool table, basketball game, WII and dart board. Exercise room for working out. Quiet rooms to relax in on breaks for your lunch!

Cons

I don't see any cons here at this site - really fun place to work - incentives and prizes - food events once a week where they feed you - you can even be on the fun committee.

management supports the fun committee and gets involved. Activities each week. Getting new hires involved in all activities

Company that is all about pushing you to be the best you can!

Current Employee - Recruiting Lead in Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Recruiting Lead in Westerville, OH

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you are wanting a place to advance your career, this is it! I've been here for 12 years and have held many different roles. By living the company values, you are sure to succeed.

Cons

This job is always wanting you to do better, you will always be busy, so it isn't for everyone.

9. Customer Service/Resume Builder!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Overall, a laid back company. Do your work and do it efficiently, you'll move up fast! Willing to work with your scheduling needs and they run on a point system, which is MORE than fair.

Cons

Due to business need sometimes you will be required to complete mandatory overtime with little to no advance in notice. Hey, at least you're getting overtime...

instead of telling your employees that they and i quote: "Will be missed but, are NOT needed!" maybe you could i don't know, show your appreciation for them and treat them with respect. Granted MOST people CAN be replaced same day however, it would really help moral and feelings of individual job security if each employee felt wanted, needed and, appreciated!

10. A great place to hone your customer service skills.

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Augusta, GA

I worked at Teleperformance

Pros

The job offers flexible hours and great employee incentives. My coworkers were great and became a second family to me.

Cons

Mandatory time off and poor management. The pay could be slightly increased and should include merit based reviews.

Be consistent in your directives. Provide professional development opportunities to your employees. Let your staff know that they are doing a great job and reward them accordingly.

11. I haven't worked here very long but so far it's okay

I have been working at Teleperformance

Pros

people seem pretty nice and upbeat

Cons

the security is ridiculous