Telnet (Rockville, MD)

Updated May 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hootan Roosta

Not bad to work for this company as freelancer

Review and EME Quality Control (Former Employee)

ProsGood work/life balance. They will provide you with a short training program. You can work as freelancer, temporary, online working.

ConsPromotions from within were slow forthcoming me to attend.

Resume RF

ProsExcellent best company to work with

ConsNo cons great people outstanding knowledge

good company to work for, if you can rise and shine independently.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsGood environment to work as Junior Professional, exposed to very advanced technologies in relative short period of time. It's very easy to obtain visibility of the management if you out-perform, they also provide flexible working schedule.

ConsThe delivery deadline is always very tight, though pretty understandable for a small-size company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company for Junior Engineers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible hours
    Management's expectations are not too high

ConsYou'll have to work on the weekends before a deadline

great

Prosperfect for training and nice people

Consvery smalllllllllll and not clean

Not worth the pay.

Auditor (Current Employee)

ProsMinimal management, you're free to schedule yourself. Convenient upload process using your own computer. They will provide you with all the equipment needed to complete the job. Some jobs can go very quickly if you don't need to access secured properties. Local wireless network staff very helpful with getting you phone support; letting you know which sites are difficult to get to.

Conssporadic payouts; time consuming paperwork/coordination included with flat rate pay. Missing payments for work completed/reimbursements. No assistance with coordinating sites at all. That's where it gets very time consuming when trying to minimize excessive travel and calling each property management to allow you into the facilities. Locks get changed, records not updated, and facilities staff change frequently. All that is up to you to update - on your time.

Advice to Senior Managementget your books in order. Pay your employee on time as well as the correct amounts. Dedicate an individual to pre-announce site visits so they can catch any outdated info.

it was a temporary contract for 6 month

Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsI was working as a subcontractor for Telnet, No one to work at telnet, Hardly know anyone expect by email or phone call

ConsI wish I know better about the task base project. Although I works more than 50 hr a week but still not get paid for holidays

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to understand your employee requirment, it is not fair that we get paid for the task and still not get pay for holiday

Worked for Telnet (Rockville, MD)? Contribute to the Community!