Tenacity Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Leo Fox III

I found Tenacity Solutions to be a pretty good company trying to do right by its employee's and customers.

Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

I worked at Tenacity Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsTenacity has some really smart people, they have decent opportunities, and mobility within the company is better than I've seen in other like sized companies. They really promote the "culture" and the fact that one has to be an active participant in order to have the best experience possible. There attempt to promote the culture was evident in programs like the "Voice of Tenacity" which was comprised of a group of non-management employees that discussed and vetted everything from internal policies, corporate swag, and benefit enhancements. Their findings were presented to the management team for adoption. I thought this was pretty nice.

ConsLike a lot of smaller companies in the Defense and Intelligence Communities, broad based IT solutions and opportunities outside of Tenacity's supposed niche area of Security Engineering were less evident.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring good people. Keep the benefits offering better than the competition. Broaden technology offerings to include things like embedded programming and software development.

Not a good company!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tenacity Solutions

ProsBenefits were good. I felt that I was paid fairly and that there was a wide selection of benefits. Company events were also good. The company provided paid parties and events for all and showed appreciation for workers.

ConsNot everyone was treated fairly. The managers of the company did more for some employees, depending on who they were or how much they liked them. Growth opportunity was not there. I did not trust managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop employees more. Keep practices fair and be honest.

Suggest staying away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tenacity Solutions full-time

ProsThey do offer nice employee health benefits - it is one of the better ones I have seen for a small size company. Unfortunately this is really the only good thing that they have to offer.

ConsCompany is very "clicky". If you are not with the "in crowd" there is no job security. Overall, the company is not a fair and not an honest employer. They have questionable actions and ethics.

Worked for Tenacity Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenacity Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tenacity Solutions CEO Leo Fox III. All reviews posted anonymously by Tenacity Solutions employees.