Tennessee Department of Environment

Add Photos

Jim Fyke

1 Employee Review

I am happy with my job

Environmental Specialist (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Tennessee Department of Environment

ProsThe sequrity for a stable career with one employer. The benefits are good; in particular insurance. The flexibility and leave are plus with many holidays.

ConsLimited career advancement due nature of government. Greatest opportunities with latteral moves toward the capital. Better opportunities in Nashville. More limited opportunities further away from the capital.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little praise and appreciation can go a long way toward job satisfaction. Government can be an enviroment with limited opportunities and money for advancement. Therefore, more worker satisfaction and productvity can be increased by more inclusion in the decision process. Let people know their efforts are important and appreciated.

Worked for Tennessee Department of Environment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tennessee Department of Environment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tennessee Department of Environment CEO Jim Fyke. All reviews posted anonymously by Tennessee Department of Environment employees.