Teradici

Updated June 26, 2014

4.2

Dan Cordingley

Self motivation is rewarded

Current Employee - Associate Engineer  in  Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Pros

The people at Teradici are amazingly understanding, they are pretty much all willing to talk and communicate about their projects, past experience, and home projects.
    The company tends to take an "as long as it gets done" approach, meaning that they do not stop you from pursuing your interests as long as the work that you have gets done
    There are many people with many years of experience and working with them has instilled many skills that I never before considered working on

Cons

As the company gets larger, it gets a little more intimidating to approach people as more and more projects get added, also it can be a little difficult to find information on other projects

Encourage free thought, get a ping pong table.

So glad I made the change

Pros

The on-boarding is very thorough and they make you feel like part of the team on the first day! Really enjoy the team I am working with and the recognition and appreciation for your work says a lot and also means a lot to me. Everyone is really helpful, friendly and it does not feel like a stuck up corporate environment even though there's over 200 employees, and they are still growing.

Cons

Would have been nice to have the MSP covered but that's not really a con. Company is great and I can see myself working here for many years.

Focus on how to grow the company and make money! :)

Amazing company

Current Employee - Associate Engineer  in  Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Pros

Nice work environment; Good collaboration between teams; Participative work environment; Managers who know how to lead their teams.

Cons

Nothing to complain, at all.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great work environment, great people, and great technology!

Former Employee - Associate Engineer  in  Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Associate Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Pros

I have previously worked at Teradici as an intern and I must say that the combination of great colleagues and management made my experience that much more enjoyable. I was always given work that actually made a difference, and when things got tough or complicated, every single person I went to would actually go out of their way to provide me with guidance.

I would also like to add that interactions in the company are very casual and people are very approachable! And if you end up in the company as an intern or even a full-time, you will definitely enjoy yourself!

Cons

No cons to report! This place is awesome!

I had a very positive experience with upper management, so all I can say is keep up the good work.

Fast growing company, Friendly people and well-balanced work atmosphere

Pros

I worked as a intern there, and it is fast growing company with cool technology PCoIP. People there seems enjoy both of their work and life. Managers are also quite friendly and I felt they are just like coworkers.

Cons

I couldn't think of cons.

Very glad I joined Teradici

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Pros

Cool technology, great partners, opportunities to work on challenging problems

Cons

None that I can think of

A great company to be a part of!

Pros

Teradici is a fast growing and innovative company that delivers a world class, cutting edge solution and values its employees, partners and the customers that have all contributed to its success. The environment is filled with hard work, fun and great people, which is motivating and great to be a part of.

Cons

Keeping up with the fast growth and all the projects that come along with that.

Continue to seek skilled and motivated people that want to work hard and be part of a team. Continue to invest in resources that will allow us to keep up with the growth and efficiently deliver on the demand and needs of the market.

Associate engineer

Former Employee - Associate Engineer  in  Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Associate Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Pros

Nice growing company with many job advancement opportunities. The people there are smart and always willing to help, not only that but they are funny and often have interesting hobbies aside from software. There are always work, and new project opportunities.

Cons

Given the solutions that they offer, they need to promote themselves a bit more.

Do what you're currently doing, it seems to be working.

It was fantasticly inclusinve, fun, and busy!

Former Employee - Intern  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Intern in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Pros

They are a bunch of fun, helpful and hard working people. The company has some great products to work with and fantastic resources and project opportunities. It was busy but in a good sense. there was always work to do but I always looked forward to working on the projects and with the products.

Cons

There were no cons that come to attention

Great Company if you love working in cutting-edge technology and building great software products

Pros

Company has really excellent technology, and solid products that sell very well. It is currently positioned at the right place at the right time - the convergence of virtualization, cloud and mobility. Plans to build the portfolio of software products are solidly in place and being executed.

Cons

Company has a lot of products and it wants to focus all at the same time. Needs to prioritize and focus on the most strategic. You can't do all - even if you want to!

Continue to focus on hiring strong engineers! Continue the high level of investment in R&D.

Worked for Teradici? Contribute to the Community!