Tervis Tumbler

Updated Jun 30, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Patrick Redmond

Great product/lacking responsible management at store level

Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsWork responsibilities were very easy.

ConsStore level management can destroy your work ethic and experiences working there.
    Store management can change your work environment through favoritism, unprofessional actions, and outright lies. The location where I worked, an old school work ethic was frowned upon, and the fraternity/sorority like atmosphere was acceptable and enforced. Backstabbing was encouraged.
    Pay unsatisfactory.

Advice to Senior ManagementMonitor your store level manager better.
    Listen when there is a complaint.
    Respond to it.

Great working environment, and wonderful co workers who really are great team players

Graphic Designer/Production Artist (Former Employee) Venice, FL

ProsThe work environment is fresh and innovative. Everyone is really open and friendly but also very motivated to get their jobs done effectively. I like that the work environment is spacious and neatly organized. They have an open door policy which is wonderful. You are known as a person and not a number.

ConsDesk space can be a bit tight . But usually they take care of any needs that you have.

Very exciting company to be working for! Tervis has a very positive energy and is growing exponentially.

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat work to family ratio. The hours are very reasonable. Great 401K match.

ConsThe only con is that it is retail so of course you work weekends but that is to be expected.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work.

ProsFlexible, fun atmosphere. worked with good people

Consvery pushy with sales goals

Growing Company, fun atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun place to work, good people

Conson the lower end of the pay scale

Advice to Senior Managementpay more

Was the best thing ever Keepin' I.T. Real @ Tervis.

IT Guy (Former Employee) Venice, FL

ProsThe environment, the people, the management, growth potential. This place has it all, nothing is left out. The ability to move up and around and in any way you can think of is all right in this one place. the friendly and knowledgeable staff are there to help any and everyone achieve their own personal goals for success which helps drive the company.

ConsThere are really no cons, unless you don't like fast-paced non-stop action filled days with twists and turns.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep allowing the individuals who work for you the open ability to talk about what they need to. The approachable level of every single manager / director at Tervis is astounding.

Awesome company with plenty of opportunities

Marketing Team Intern (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsAlways changing and a challenging work environment, they teach you the business from the ground up, also have plenty of contact with upper management and they keep the environment fun

ConsA ton of changes all happening at once, stay organized! I was there during the rebranding and a lot happened all in a few months!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

Can be a good place to work in depending on what department you end up in.

Production (Former Employee) Venice, FL

ProsGood paying, great 401K plan they match up to 6%. If you work 1st shift Production $9.00 an hour 2nd and 3rd Shift is $10.00 an hour in you work in the office it can be from $12 and up to start.

ConsThey don't seem to really help people advance and don't seem to notice hard workers that much.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees and when they are telling you things aren't fair and that some managers aren't being very kind to some of the employees.

Outstanding Company with huge Potential

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsOutstanding growth potential...treats ALL employees respectfully
    Always looking for ideas and suggestions from employees and then acting on them
    They make everyone feel a part of the success of the business...
    Very proactive in developing action plans to make changes for innovation
    Positive work environment
    Company motto.."Always full of fun"...How bad can it be...

ConsMaking changes on current product or developing new product is very time intensive. Needs to be more reactive to the marketplace as the home market has become very trend driven.

Worked for Tervis Tumbler? Contribute to the Community!