Tescra Reviews

4.5

Chhabi Agarwal

“Entrepreneurial, flat and innovative"

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tescra

Pros

Tescra promotes entrepreneurial thinking and encourages their consultants to grow and learn from their engagements. Very positive working environment, great people hired from top notch places, relatively flat organization, approachable and tactical senior management.

Cons

Inter-organizational collaboration is one of the major issues in the company.Improvement in Knowldege management.Dilution of talent as firm grows

Establishing a collegial culture will help to attract and retain the best talents, and Can Invest more in quality training.

Tescra- an excellent place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tescra

Pros

employee friendly environment, open door policy of the management, supportive staff, less hierarchy,overall an excellent place to work for.

Cons

the management has to concentrate on providing more resources to its employees , but this cannot be taken as a con , because it is not a major issue to be talked about.

thank u management for providing us a good opportunity to showcase our talent and build our career in a better way.

Working with Tescra will be a Competitive Advantage to groom your career.

Current Employee - Human Resources Intern  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Intern in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tescra

Pros

Tescra is a good place to start your career which gives you lot of exposure and enough freedom to perform the tasks, offers a very flexible working environment, Work Culture, & onsite oppertunities.

Cons

The management is very open and have taken employees suggestions for what ever cons they are facing at present. Expecting for the improvement soon.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

a learning experience

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tescra

Pros

its one place where creativity is appreciated and encouraged. the encouragement that i have got is immense and i want to stick on to this particular profile.

Cons

the only downside are the working timings.

to alter the timings.

Great Experience - refreshing change

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tescra

Pros

I have been with the company for over 5 years and have seen the company evolve. From a startup mode, to a professional organization that offers great growth opportunities, cares for its employees and makes us feel right at home !

Cons

I feel they still need to work on some things like benefits package etc. Salaries are very good, but other benefits should be coming in too. Fortunately, the management is very open and have taken our suggestions already. We should see some improvement soon.

This is the time to make leap into the big league. Go for it !

Good place to Start your career

Current Employee - Marketing Executive
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive

I have been working at Tescra

Pros

Tescra is a good place to start your career and this place gives you lot of exposure and enough freedom to perform the tasks.I can easily recommend my anyone to join this organization.

Cons

Limited resources will make you always think smarter and opens up your mind. So i don't consider it as a Con..

Thanks for the support and we expect the same to continue all the time

Worked for Tescra? Contribute to the Community!