Tessenderlo Kerley

Tessenderlo Kerley Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Frank Coenen

As good of a company as any

Designer (Former Employee)
    Carlsbad, NM

ProsSmall, variety of skilled individuals, unique opportunities to progress. There is usually a couple of different projects going on at the same time that allow you to work on a variety of different technologies.

ConsCan take a long time to process paperwork such as annual performance reviews. There is a lot of pigeon-holing as there is with most engineering positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more with your employees and ask what kind of coworkers they think would be qualified to do the job instead of running down the list of job applicants

My experience at Tessenderlo Kerley has been one of ups and downs. Overall good company with good benefits.

ProsThe company has a family run environment.

ConsThe organization is going through changes that have lowered the employees moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees and hear what they have to say.

Wynnewood Refinery

Helper (Current Employee)
    Wynnewood, OK

ProsGot a chance to learn a lot about working at a refinery. Learned about iron working and pipe fitting.

Conshad to deal with working in a high sulfur work area. Nothing above industry standard.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

First job out of college was a bad experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI was given the chance to do many things at this company. I learned bits and pieces from almost every department in the company.

ConsI feel that I was underutilized. I was not given much direction and when I would ask any types of questions, most of the upper level people would not give me the time of the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeing that it has been over a year since I've worked there, I hope they have already fixed some issues.

Worked for Tessenderlo Kerley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tessenderlo Kerley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tessenderlo Kerley CEO Frank Coenen. All reviews posted anonymously by Tessenderlo Kerley employees.