Teton Valley Hospital

Updated Mar 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

not a healthy working environment, no advancement options

Medical Billing and Coding (Former Employee) Driggs, ID

Prosthe people are really nice, the company perks are nice including cafeteria use, company parties, and available medical knowledge

Consbilling department was located in a windowless basement and the air ventilation system would intake diesel exhaust fumes because ambulance hookups outside were located right next to it! We would have to leave office sometimes because of dizzyness. Someone was always sick in office- air was that BAD. No opportunities for advancement- they hired management from the outside every time I was there. No training, heavy workload, you never got caught up or felt like you could "afford" to take a pto day because of it. Health benefit premiums were pretty bad because our company had higher than average usage of benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove that basement office up to a ground floor with some windows! Its not a suitable work environment for people down there. Dont believe me? Move your desk there 1 full day and you will...

Worked for Teton Valley Hospital? Contribute to the Community!