Be The First To
Not yet rated.
Thomas R. Körmendi
I have been working at Tetra Pak Ltd.
Pros – System and process drive the workflow
Cons – Life of middle management staff is all depending upon the ones who are in the management level and it's up to their style.
Advice to Senior Management – Life of middle management staff is all depending upon the ones who are in the management level and it's up to their style.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-09-25 08:42 PDT
I worked at Tetra Pak Ltd.
Pros – - Nice people
- Good work-life balance
Cons – - No learning environment
- Life depends on your superiors i.e. equation with your bosses
- Not very talented pool you get to interact with, in the system
- Life is kind of stagnant while working at Tetra Pak
- Salary are far- far below industry standards
- Too many changes for example i had 3 department heads in my 3 yrs of my stint at Tetra Pak and everytime a new person came on board the departments strategy changed
- And the biggest drawback: there's a lack of openess to learn from the outside world, very much internally focused organization
Advice to Senior Management – Might want to work on all the "Cons"
- Should inculcate culture of openess and freedom to speech
- I suppose there is a long way to go from here to make Tetra Pak a great place to work
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-04-12 04:53 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –